Hear Me Out

Heeseung's Pov
I went to go get some food just in case Aubrey woke up, and wondered where I was.  I knew that her favorite food was Chicken Alfredo so I ordered take out from Olive Garden. It was a thirty minute wait so I figured I'll go change my clothes since I was covered in blood. I didn't go to Aubrey's house I went to my secret house that I brought five years ago, in order to watch Aubrey.

I got home and took off my clothes I didn't have time to take a shower, so I'll just shower at Aubrey's. After getting dressed I put the bloody clothes in the washer. I heard a ding from my phone thinking that it was Olive Garden but it was my princess. I unlocked my phone with a smile on my face.

Mine🥰🥰:
Hee, where are you?

Me:
I'm getting you food, pretty.

Mine🥰🥰:
Chicken Alfredo?

Me:
Of course m'lady.
I'll be there in a few don't worry little one.

I turned my phone off and headed out to Olive Garden. I parked next to a familiar car getting out to see if it's really the person I knew. A smirk appeared on my face when I saw that it was in fact the owner of the car. Jungwon. He was leaving with a take out bag and he looked sad, probably because of the break up. I couldn't help but laugh at him and that's when he looked up at me. His sadness replaced with anger and I watched in amusement.

"Well, hello cheater." I teased him and he snarled at me. "I didn't cheat on her and you know it. I will get her back because she loves me, she doesn't want you." I stepped closer to him, "I can't even begin to tell you how that's not true because she wants me. She needs me." He gripped the bag of food and scoffs, "She won't even look at you after she finds out that you were behind this. I'll tell her everything. She's already starting to question it, because of Lia so it won't be long before she figures it out."

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, you're lucky that you are still breathing but you won't be for long." He rolls his eyes unfazed by what I just said that angers me even more. "You think threatening to kill me is going to scare me. Try again Lee because that's not going to work. Now if you'll excuse me I have to try to win MY girlfriend back." He bumps my shoulder harshly and gets into his car. I wanted to go after him but my angel needed to eat, so I went in to get her food.

Aubrey's Pov
I read Heeseung's text and I was about to cut off my phone when I saw Jungwon. He was still my home screen wallpaper and instead of changing it, I just stared at him. "I'm just so confused why did he cheat?" "I didn't," I heard a voice from behind me. I turned and saw Jungwon leaning on my door with a bag of food. "How did you get in my house Wonnie?" I saw him smile at the nickname, "You still call me that?" I rolled my eyes and walked over to him. "I should call you a cheater. Jungwon how could you? Why just why would you do that?!"

He set the bag down and grabbed my face, "Baby listen to me I didn't cheat on you-" He stopped and sighed, he pulled me to my bed and sat down. "Well technically I did but just hear me out please." I could see the pain in his eyes and hear the stress in his voice, so I decided to hear him out. I nodded my head not missing the way he sighed in relief. "Ok here's the truth, a week after I asked you out it was my Hyung's birthday and we went out. I got drunk so I took a cab back home to see Lia drunk also on my porch-" Are you serious?!" I cut him off as I already knew where this was going.

"Aubrey please please listen," I shook my head and pointed to my door. "No I won't listen to you Jungwon. You told me that you didn't cheat yet it turns out that you did and with my best friend too. Get out Yang now."
He remained sitting on my bed, and as I was about to grab him by his collar he sank to the floor holding my legs. "Aubrey please please please I need you to listen, to understand, to forgive me."

"Forgive you?" I pushed him but he wouldn't budge he held me tighter mumbling 'please' over and over again. I sighed for the millionth time and sat down on my bed with Jungwon still clinging to my legs. "Fine Yang Jungwon I'll hear you out, you have five minutes."