Stay Away From Her

He laughs and ruffles my head before standing up, "Never mind that you should get dressed pretty and I have to as well." I nodded and left without saying anything because I was still confused. The doorbell ringed so I went downstairs and open the door to see Lia. She was about to come inside when I grabbed her wrist and dragged her back to her car.

"Get in," she looks confused but she got in like I said. "What's going on love?" I rubbed my temples and looked her in the eyes, "I'm so confused right now Lia." She leaned back in the seat and brushed the hair out of my face. "Why, what happened?" "When I was on the phone with Wonnie I told him that Heeseung was coming with us and it was silent on the other end." Lia's eyes widen and scoffed, "Did he hang up on you?"

"No but when I asked him what happened he said he was getting dressed but he texted me this morning telling me that he was getting dressed to go to the store. So he lied but that's not all." She gestured for me to continue, "I asked Heeseung if he wanted to come then he asked who was going and before I could finish saying Jungwon's name Heeseung said no because he doesn't like my boyfriend." Lia frowns and starts tapping her finger against the door. "What did he mean by that?"

Before I could answer Jungwon pulled up and got out. "We'll talk about this later Lia," I got out of Lia's car and hugged Jungwon. He looked at my sweatpants and grimaced. "That's what you wearing?" I rolled my eyes, "What's wrong with wearing sweatpants Wonnie?" He smiled and kissed my cheek, "Nothing babe but do you really want to wear that?" I shook my head and grabbed Lia's hand and pulled her towards the house while telling Jungwon to go wait in the living room.

As soon as we're in my room Lia rushed to the closet but I was quick to stop her. "No absolutely not!" She sighs dramatically, "Why can't I pick out an outfit for you?" "The last time you did people at school called me a prostitute for a whole week." She snickered, "Yeah and they got their butts kicked because of it but that was so long ago come on let me choose an outfit please?" I groaned knowing that she was going to keep bugging me so I just nodded. While she was picking out an outift I went to check on Heeseung.

I knocked again and waited for permission and once it was granted I went in to see Heeseung on his phone dressed and ready to go. "Hey Hee." He looks up at me with an eyebrow raised, "Hee?" I smiled, "Yes it's your new nickname since you've given me two already do you like it?" He stood up and I just now realized that he was super tall because he towered over me. He stared down at me and without breaking eye contact he said, "I love it pretty."

Butterflies, thousands and thousands of butterflies are in my stomach right now and I knew that I needed to stop them. I stepped back and broke the eye contact, "Jungwon is downstairs and I still need to changed so can you check on him." Somewhere deep inside of me knew that that was a bad idea but I decided to ignore it. "Sure," is all he said and I said thank you before turning around to leave completely oblivious to his dark eyes and evil smile.

Heeseung's Pov
I went downstairs to see that boy on the couch on his phone and I knew that I could have killed him right there but it would've been too easy. I wanted him to suffer badly and he was going to very very soon. I stalked towards him like a lion eyeing its prey but unfortunately the floor had to creak and he looked at me. A smirk made its way to my face when I saw the distaste in his eyes. He doesn't like me and that's going to make it even more fun when he realizes that she's in love with me.

"Hi," I could hear the relentless in his voice he really didn't want to talk to me let alone be anywhere near me I smirked again as I stood in front of him. The smirk soon turns into a glare as I saw the picture of him and my princess together on his lock screen. I leaned in towards him and said with the most evilest voice I could muster I told him, "Stay away from her!" He immediately stood up trying to look brave but I caught the shiver that he so obviously tried to hide.

"What?" He asked like he was deaf and I had to restrain myself from snapping his neck instead I just curled my hands into fists. I was getting more irritated by the minute because I hated to repeat myself, "I said stay away from her!" He laughs in disbelief and closed the distance between us, "Are you seriously telling me to stay away from MY girlfriend?" He put emphasis on the "my" and this time I didn't stop myself. I grabbed his neck and started squeezing, "She's mine NOT yours."

I heard the door open from upstairs and I let go of him and backed away. "Guys we're ready."

Aubrey's Pov
Before I reached the last step I could sense the tension and I looked between Heeseung and Jungwon. One was pissed and the other one was chilling, "What happened here guys why so tense?" Lia agreed, "Yeah I sense the tension at the top of the stairs." I nodded as the boys shook their heads. Heeseung then spoke up, "We just had a little disagree isn't that right Yang?" Jungwon glared at him but nonetheless nodded, "Of course Lee."