Apology Accepted

I started thinking about the situation and I cringed at the fact that I overreacted. Then I remembered Heeseung telling me how he forgave his dad so I thought long and hard about this. I want to forgive my mom and apology to Hyungseok.

I got out of the pool to look for my towel and realized that I forgot to grab one. "Here you go," I look back to see Heeseung with a towel in his hand. "Thank you," I took the towel and he smiled. I decided to tell him what I was about to do. "I'm about to go apologize to your dad and accept my mom's apology."

"Really, that's awesome." I grinned as I looked down at my towel and I wondered how did he know that I needed one. "Hey how did you know that I needed a towel." He pointed to his phone on the chair, "I was looking for my phone in my room and I looked out the window to see it on the chair and I also noticed that you didn't have a towel."

I nodded and grabbed my things to make my way back to my room. "Do you want me to be present?" I looked back at him in confusion he chuckled. "When you talk to my dad and your mom do you want me to be present?" "Yes because I want to apologize to you too." He narrowed his eyebrows, "You already apologized to me though." That's true but I felt so bad for the way I treated and because he was so nice to me.

"Well I want to apologize again so come on." He followed me into the house and I saw my mom and Heeseung's dad cuddling on the couch. I can see the happiness in her eyes and I didn't want to stand in the way of that. She deserves to be happy. "Mama?" I could tell by the way her eyes lit up that she was happy that I was speaking to her. "Yes baby love?" I smiled because I love that nickname.

"Mama I want to apologize to you and to Mr. Hyungseok and Heeseung. I'm sorry for being rude and walking out on you guys without letting you explain. I'm also sorry about ignoring you when I came back. It was really childish and immature of me and I'll try my best to accept this." I looked at all of them and made eye contact so they can understand that I was serious.

Before my mom could open her mouth I cut her off because I wasn't finished. "Oh and mama I'm really sorry if I made you feel guilty because you shouldn't be guilty for being in love. You deserve all the love in the world." She didn't say anything she just got up and hugged me tight. "Apology accepted sweetheart that was really sweet. I love you." "I love you too mom."

We were still hugging when Hyungseok spoke up, "I forgive you too I knew that you were going to need some time and I told your mother that but I'm glad that you are willing to give my son and I a chance." Heeseung was smiling the whole time and when we made eye contact he winked at me to let me know that he was proud of me. His dad looked at me and gesture for him to speak that's when he looked back at me and without breaking the eye contact he started talking.

"I already forgave her we talked outside and we're friends now." My mom and Hyungseok raised their eyebrows but they looked happy to hear that. "Well that's awesome you too and I don't want any fighting do you guys hear me?" "Yes ma'am," we say at the same time which causes us all to laugh. We were starting to act like a real family.