I Forgive You

Jungwon's Pov
"I was drunk but I knew that it wasn't you, because you texted me 'goodnight' and the girl on my porch had a ponytail. Lia always wears her hair in a ponytail, she was drunk and upset. She told me how she wanted to come to you, but you had also told her that you were going to bed. I comforted her yes but I didn't touch her. I gave her a tissue and advice, she was leaning in to kiss me but I stopped it I swear baby."

I watched her as she took all of it in before she asked, "Why didn't you tell me? How long have we been dating Jungwon?! Yet you didn't bother to tell me this and this happened a week after we got together!!" I reached for her hand but she pulled away. "I know baby-" "Do not call me baby!" I hugged her ignoring the way my heart broke when she pushed me away. "Aubrey I'm sorry I'm so sorry. I know I should've told you. I wanted to tell you, but I didn't. I'm sorry Aubrey."

She sighs and pats my back, "I forgive you." My head shot up once I heard what she said. I saw the sincerity in her eyes which tells me that she's serious. "Do you really forgive me?" She nods smiling, "Yes I do I shouldn't forgive you, but I do because I have a kind heart." I hesitantly opened my arms afraid she was going to reject my hug, but she leaned in. I was happy that she forgave me but my happiness left as soon as it came. All because of him.

Heeseung's Pov
I wasn't even surprised when I saw Jungwon's car when I pulled into the driveway. I grabbed the bag of food and headed inside. Normally I would've put the food on the island in the kitchen, but I needed to see what he was doing with my girl. I rushed upstairs almost tripping over my feet. Once I was outside her door I heard the three words that made me go insane. 'I forgive you.' I burst open the door to see my angel hugged up with this pathetic excuse of a human being.

"Get away from her."

Aubrey's Pov
I broke the hug with Jungwon when I heard a familiar voice. I smiled running over to him and snuggling in his chest. "I missed you," he chuckles and kissed my head. "I was only gone for an hour pretty." I shrugged and grabbed the bags of food and went to the kitchen, not knowing that it was a mistake to leave them alone together.

Jungwon's Pov
I scoffed when I heard his words and I was about to retaliate when Aubrey did something that made my heart shatter. She ran to him hugging and snuggling him. She used to do that with me I was on the verge of tears, that was until he kissed her. I saw red I wanted to kill him. Aubrey was not his she was mine. I'm going to get her back. I waited until she left then I found myself pinning Heeseung to the wall, while my hands wrap around his throat.

"I don't know how you manage to slither your way into Aubrey's mind, but trust me I will get her back. I will and once she's mine again I'll tell her everything about you. You'll rot in prison or in a mental asylum because you are sick!" He smiles at me and removes my hand. "I wouldn't do that if I were you. You see Yang, you're don't know who you're messing with. I could hurt you in ways you didn't think were possible. I'm no Devil but I come pretty close, and when I tell you that if you speak a word of this to my angel. Well let's just say you'll end up like little Lia."

My heart was beating like crazy and my palms were sweaty. The realization hit me hard as I backed up to put distance in between us. He watched in amusement like this was a game to him. All I could think about was the love of my life downstairs completely oblivious to this psycho.