Creepy Vibe

We finally arrived at the mall but the whole ride there, I couldn't get what Lia said out of my head. "I don't like it and if I'm being honest I felt like something was off about him ever since I met him." It's been bothering me ever since we left my house so I decided to ask her. "Hey Lia what do you mean when you said you felt something off about Heeseung since you met him?"

"I was waiting for you to ask me that it took you long enough," she took off her seatbelt and got comfortable before she continued. "That day you invited me over to chill with you at the pool, and you introduced Heeseung to me I got this creepy vibe from him." I furrow my eyebrows, "Creepy vibe what do you mean?" She sighs and shakes her head but I wanted to know, "Tell me Lia."

"Ok so when I shook hands with him that's when I felt it. I don't know how to explain it but I got chills and I could just sense that he was dangerous. So before I came to get you I stopped by Jungwon's house." I nodded listening to her but then realization hits me, "You what? Malia Taylor Anderson! How could you?!" She looked at me apologetically, and took my hand to try and calm me down.

"I know you're mad but I needed answers to my questions. There is something off about Heeseung and I knew that Jungwon knew, I went over to his house and he told me things. I know you like him pudding but he's dangerous and you need to stay away from him." "What things?" She looked away from me and pretended like she didn't hear me. "Malia what things? You're telling me that I should stay away from him but you're not telling me why that's crazy."

She grabbed her purse and opened the car door, "Do you want me to buy you BTS merch or not?" At the mention of BTS all the questions and insults that I had coming disappeared. I nodded my head eagerly as I was struggling to unbuckle my seatbelt, "Yes yes yes!" Rushing out of the car and towards the entrance as Lia laughs at me. Once we were inside I saw her shiver, but I didn't think anything of it because it was kind of cold in here.

Lia's Pov
As soon as we enter the mall I shivered but it wasn't from the cold. I felt this feeling before it's a creepy vibe. Before I could put two and two together I'm interrupting by Aubrey screaming. "What's wrong Aubrey?" She turns to me with a huge smile while she holds up a BTS album, all I could do was laugh and shake my head. The laughter dies down when I feel that creepy vibe again.