Let's Talk

I woke up to Heeseung's arm around me. After he told me everything I found it hard to keep my eyes open, so we took a nap and luckily I woke up an hour before I had to meet up with Jungwon. I was having second thoughts about meeting Jungwon because I can't believe it.

Jealous. He was jealous this whole time and I'm just confused as to why he didn't tell me. We talk about everything so why did he keep that from me, and starting a fight about it when we just found out about Lia was honestly really selfish. I decided to get ready so I carefully removed Heeseung's arm so he wouldn't wake up.

During my shower my stomach was growling like crazy so as soon as my clothes were on I went to make some ramen. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me while I was adding the sauce. "Hi pretty," I smile I love that nickname. I turned around to look at him and that was a mistake, because my jaw dropped.

Now Heeseung was already the handsomest man in the world, but his sleepy eyes and messy hair was perfection. His chuckles brought me back to reality, "I'm guessing you like what you see." I nod like a kid and that made him laugh more. I fixed his hair not breaking eye contact, "You're so adorable. I just want to put you in my pocket."

He smiled as he went to get the bowls for the ramen. "You can." It was my turn to laugh after I heard that. He handed me the bowls as I started to fill them up with noodles. "I don't think that's possible but we can try." He tried to put his foot in my pocket and I laughed so hard I almost dropped the bowl. "Woah pretty, be careful. Let me take it from here and you get the drinks. I'll take a Pepsi."

My cheeks burn from embarrassment but nonetheless I went to the fridge to get the drinks. I looked at the clock and I had twenty minutes left. My sigh didn't go unnoticed like I thought it would, because Heeseung asked me what was wrong. "Pretty, what's wrong? If it's about the bowls don't worry." I softly smile and played with my bottle of Dr. Pepper.

"It's not that it's something else. Jungwon made me promise to meet up with him to talk, but after what you told me i just can't help but be disappointed in him. If he was jealous why didn't he just tell me. I never wanted to make him jealous. Never. That was not the intention at all." He shushed me kind of letting me know to don't think much of it.

"Don't worry so much it's not that big of a deal. Besides you don't have to go if you really don't want to. We can stay here and chill just the two of us." Spending time with Heeseung alone was tempting really but I needed to talk to Jungwon, to understand because I'm just so confused and frustrated with him.

"Yes that sounds amazing but I need to talk with Jungwon so give me an hour and then I'm all yours." He wraps his hand around my throat not to the point where I couldn't breathe but there was pressure there. "You're mine always and forever." This was it. Our first kiss was about to happen. I waited and waited but nothing happened. I opened my eyes to see Heeseung smirking like crazy.

"Not yet pretty," he walked away and I followed him with my eyes. I look back at my phone and saw the time so I told Heeseung 'bye' and I left. I'm sitting in Starbucks enjoying my drink when I heard the chair in front of me being pulled. I put my phone down and looked at him. His smile faded when he saw the look on my face and he could tell that I was not happy. "What's-" I cut him off by holding up my hand. "Don't even. I don't want any crap Jungwon. We came here to talk and that's what I want."

"Let's talk."