He's A Liar!

Jungwon's Pov
As soon as I sat down and saw her face, I knew that he told her a bunch of lies and I was tired of this guy and his shenanigans. I tried to ask her what was wrong and as I predicted she cut me off. She told me that she didn't want to hear any unnecessary crap she just wanted to talk. "Let's talk." That voice. I've never heard her sound like that.

I rolled my eyes because I knew that he was the reason why she was mad at me. I ordered a strawberry refresher while I mentally prepared myself for this talk. A part of me knew that she wasn't going to believe me but I didn't care. That psycho had to be stopped. "Ok what do you want to know?" She made a face as if my question was stupid. It was though, I knew she wanted to know everything.

"Everything Jungwon obviously, but let's start with why you didn't tell me that you were jealous of Hee?" I was pissed. 'Hee.' I hated when she called him that, but what I hated even more is the fact that he told her I was jealous. That's not true. Ok, maybe it's a little true but this has nothing to do with my jealousy. It's about that lunatic who needs to be in prison, and I will put him there even if it kills me.

"He's a liar! That's not true..ok maybe I was a tad bit jealous, but this is not about whether I'm jealous or not. This is about Heeseung and how he's a freaking psychopath! Don't you see it? There's literally no way you can't, I mean this guy is obsessed with you. Like really really obsessed with you Aubrey. I noticed it, your mom noticed it also and Malia did too. Now she's dead, you want to know why? Well that's because Heeseung killed her! She was so close to finding out the truth but he killed her before she had a chance.

Now he's going to kill me because apparently you're "his" and I'm in his way. I swear Aubrey I'm not making this up. You need to stay away from him. Please I'm begging you, don't fall for him. It's totally fine if you don't want to be with me anymore, but please don't be with him. He's not who you think he is. He's crazy. Please Aubrey please promise me you'll stay away from him."

I was so positive that I got through to her until I felt a sting on the side of my face. I looked up to see Aubrey standing up over me glaring. She...she slapped me. She never even yelled at me before let alone hit me. This was new and I didn't like it at all. I just sat there waiting for her to go off on me. She slapped me again before saying, "Wow. Wow, Jungwon you know it's funny how you said Hee was a liar, but no he's not a liar. You are the liar Jungwon! Heeseung is a great person. He's so sweet and funny. He made friends with Malia the second they met, so what makes you think that he killed her.

I'll admit you guys didn't get off on the right foot, but at least he tried to get along with you. Yes, I've noticed that he's a little obsessed but that just means I'm his favorite person and he's my favorite person. It used to be you but you aren't the same Jungwon I know and love. I'm really disappointed in you Jungwon. Never would I ever thought that you would be this type of person.  You're a jerkface Jungwon, oh and if you see the real Jungwon tell him I miss him."

Aubrey's Pov
I am so heated! The audacity of Jungwon I can't believe him! I pulled out my phone to text Heeseung to come pick me up. As I was getting up Jungwon grabbed my wrist. "Don't touch me and definitely don't text me. Not until the real Jungwon comes back. Wonnie. Where's Wonnie? Where the heck did he go?!" I snatched my arm away from his hold and started walking away.

Heeseung's Pov
Of course I followed them. Why wouldn't I? That Jungwon I swear I'm just itching to kill him. Oh it's going to be painful. Very. I sat in my car watching them from across the street. I could tell that she was angry at him, and I knew my plan worked. She was mine and only mine. I didn't care who would have to die, just so she can be around me only. I laughed so hard when she slapped him twice! That was priceless. Thank God I recorded it! I was watching the video over and over laughing when I get a text from my love.

Mine🥰🥰:
Hee, please come pick me up.