Open Your Eyes

I gripped onto Heeseung's shirt struggling to breathe. I looked at my mom and I asked her again, "Lia's what?" She looked at me apologetically, "Lia's dead I'm so sorry dear. Her mom called me saying she found her in her closet, and she was stabbed to death." I fell to the ground holding onto Heeseung for dear life, while crying my eyes out. I kept mumbling 'no' over and over into Heeseung's chest. I felt Heeseung being pulled away but I just kept on crying.

Jungwon's Pov
I was boiling hot right now I was so mad at Heeseung. I couldn't stand by and watch this guy mess everything up. So I yanked him from Aubrey and punch him in the face. He's going to pay for all the crap that he's done. From breaking Aubrey and I up to killing Lia, he will pay! We started rolling around on the floor throwing punches left and right, blood flying everywhere until Heeseung's dad stopped it.

Heeseung's Pov
"Guys what the heck is going on? Why are y'all fighting?" My dad yelled at us. I ignored him and went over to Aubrey to comfort her like before. It was silent until Jungwon said, "Lia's dead Hyungseok sir."  I see my dad look in Aubrey's direction with a sad smile, "I'm sorry Aubrey, but that doesn't explain the reason why you two were fighting." He said while pointing at Jungwon and I. I sighed and picked Aubrey up, "Not now Dad I'll take Aubrey to her room she needs some rest." I walked slowly past Jungwon sending him a warning glare which he paid no attention to.

Jungwon's Pov
I watched Heeseung take Aubrey upstairs and I sat Olivia and Hyungseok down in the living room, when I heard the door close upstairs. "I know that this is going to sound crazy to you guys mostly you Mr Hyungseok, because Heeseung is your son." I can see the confusion in their faces but I had to let them know about that psycho named Heeseung, although I should be telling Aubrey but she's brainwashed. I'll fixed that though, because I refuse to lose to him. I took a deep breath before looking them in the eyes, "Heeseung killed Lia."

They stared at me for what seemed like forever and I totally understood, but I needed to tell them to warn them. "Jungwon what are you saying?" Disappointment and annoyance was in his tone. "Why are you accusing my son of murdering Lia? I understand that you're upset about your break up with Aubrey and how close she's getting with Heeseung, but there is absolutely no reason for you to accuse him of murdering someone." That irritated me but nonetheless I remained respectful, "Sir that has nothing to do with this but I'm not accusing him I know for a fact that he killed her. Lia and I were talking about how creepy he is and how he's obsessed with Aubrey."

I mean like seriously we couldn't have been the only ones that noticed how creepy Heeseung is. There is no way that they don't see it. Hyungseok doesn't say anything and I felt stressed out. "Sir with all due respect open your eyes." He stands up fist clenched, "What did you say to me?" I also stood up refusing to back down, "I said open your eyes and realize that your son is sick in the head. He's obsessed with Aubrey but that's understandable because she's perfect, but I feel it in my bones that there is something extremely off about him. I'm sorry to be talking down on your son like that but you need to know."

Hyungseok walks over to the door and opens it, "Get out!" I fought the urge to roll my eyes I smiled at Olivia before leaving. After I heard the door slam was when I rolled my eyes and I scoffed. 'Open your eyes!' I mumbled when I opened my car door. I was about to get in when I saw the devil himself, looking at me from Aubrey's window grinning like a madman. Although the grin was difficult to look at it didn't give me shivers, however the way he mimicked having a gun and pointing it at me and shooting it did give me shivers.

Normally I would've been in my car already speeding down the road but my feet didn't move. I was completely under his spell and I hated it. He opened the window and spoke loudly for me to hear, "Open your eyes............and realize that you will die very soon"