Cheater?

A day after the amusement park Jungwon has been acting really weird. He's been very distant and when he does come over instead of paying attention to me he'll be wondering where Heeseung is. Also I've been getting these weird texts and it's really getting on my last nerves

Unknown:
What's one thing that you hate?
Oh I see you're not going to answer me smart girl but do I have something interesting for me.
[Sends images]

Me:
What?!!

Unknown:
Yep it's your boyfriend cheating in broad daylight.

I deleted the unknown number then I texted Jungwon.

Me:
Jungwon get over here now!

Ex:
What's wrong babe?

Me:
Don't call me babe and I said get over here don't make me say it again.

Ex:
Ok ok I'm omw.

I went to Heeseung's room I didn't bother knocking since he told me not to anymore. Heeseung was playing the game with his friends but he stopped when he saw me. ", What's wrong pretty?" I showed him the pictures, "Why? Why would he do this?" He rubbed my back and ruffles my hair. "I don't know pretty little one but I'm here and I got you." There was a knock on the door and I knew that it was Jungwon but I didn't have the energy to open it. I feel Heeseung get up and cover me with a blanket, "Don't worry pretty I'll handle it."

Heeseung's Pov
I laughed evilly on the way to the door because my plan worked. I opened the door and was met with an cold glare from Jungwon. "Where is she?" I smirked while gesturing for him to come in, "In my bed oh pretty you have a visitor." My smirk deepens when I see him clutches his fist. Jungwon brushed past me when Aubrey was on the last step, "Babe what's going on?"

Aubrey's Pov
I never slapped anyone in my whole entire life but that didn't stop my hand connecting with Jungwon's face. The look on his face almost made me feel guilty, almost. He held his cheek and stared at me with glossy eyes. I scoffed in disbelief, "You have the nerve to look at me like that when I'm the victim?" He reached out for my hand but I yanked it back. "Babe please tell me what did I really don't know."

I pulled out my phone and showed him the pictures, "So this was the reason why you were gone for so long at the amusement park because you were cheating. Wow and you literally got back two days ago so if you can cheat right in front of me I can just imagine all the crap that you did in Korea. Was your dad even sick or was that an excuse to leave so you could cheat. You could've really stayed in Korea why the heck did you come back?"

He got down on his knees and it took everything in me not to kick him. "Baby I swear I didn't cheat on you. I love you so much baby, there's no reason to cheat when you're literally my everything. I swear I was just trying to get your drink but this lady came up to me with two other women. They were saying that I was so cute and they were pinching my cheeks I swear they were old enough to be my grandmother. Yes there was a girl my age one of the ladies had a granddaughter and wanted to introduce her to me but I said I had a girlfriend. I forgot your drink because I was trying to hurry up and get away from them. Baby. Angel. Love of my life please please believe me I would never I could never. The thought of being with someone that's not you disgust me in every way shape or form. Please my love please believe princess."

Heeseung came over to me and whispered in my ear, "He's lying pretty don't fall for it." I look back and forth from Heeseung to Jungwon. "I don't believe you Jungwon get out!" I ignored his calls as I turned around and walked away without looking back. Jungwon got up off his knees and made his way to Heeseung. "You did this! She doesn't believe me because you got in her head. What is wrong with you?!" Heeseung stepped forward, "I told you that she's mine and I also told you to stay away from her. You didn't listen to me so you had to find out the hard way but this is the easy way because if I would've went the other path you'll be choking on your own blood."

"You're crazy you are the one who needs to stay away from her you don't deserve her!" I pushed him up against the wall, "Say that again and I'm going to enjoy cracking your skull." Jungwon laughs and it irritated me even more, "Go ahead and kill me but I know she's going to hate your guts when she finds out."

Heeseung's Pov
No Heeseung you can't kill him right now you have to make him suffer. I told myself as I let go of Jungwon and watched him fall to the floor. "Get out you're no longer welcome here and now if you'll excuse me I have to go comfort my girl."