I'm Done

Aubrey's Pov
My mom yelled at me to get out of Heeseung's car because she wanted to talk, and I already knew what we were going to be talking about. More like her telling me about him. I went straight into the living room when she opened the door, I wanted to get this talk over as soon as possible. I couldn't have another person telling me about how crazy Heeseung is.

This is already my mom's second time but I don't understand how she or the others can say that he's crazy, when he's literally the sweetest person ever. First Lia, then my mom, now Jungwon, and then it's back to my mom again. This is frustrating. I saw Hyungseok on his computer when I went to sit on the couch. I decided to talk to him while I waited for my mom. "Hi, Mr. Hyungseok how are you? I feel like I haven't seen you in forever." He looks up and smiles at me. "Oh hey Aubrey, yes I've been busy with this project so sometimes I stay late at the office, but thanks to your mother she's a huge help. I'm been doing ok and how are you?"

"I'm fine, and I hope everything goes great with the project and yes my mom used to always help me with my exams and projects, so I'm not surprised that she's helping you." We shared a laugh and then I hear my mom call my name. "Aubrey come here." I say my goodbyes to Hyungseok and followed my mom's voice. She was in the kitchen with a expression on her face that just didn't sit right with me. "Ma, I know you want to talk about Hee, but before you say anything can I just say that's he's so sweet. He's literally so precious and so helpful. I really don't know what you, Won or Lia didn't like him."

It hurts me to bring up Lia but she was also apart of this. She was talking with Jungwon about him and apparently he can't be trusted, or he's bad news like my mom said.   I honestly don't know how or why, they came to this conclusion that I need to stay away from him. "Sweetie, I know that you think you know him, but trust and believe me when I said that you don't. He is not a good person and I want and need you to stay away from him." "Enough!" I got up so fast making the chair fell to the ground.

I was fed up with this crap! I was so done with them. I grabbed my phone and called both Hee and Jungwon and told them to come over. I told my mom to go to the living room and wait for them. I went to the bathroom to wash my face, that's something that I do in order to calm down. I opened the door to see Hyungseok. "Aubrey, I want you to know that you can always talk to me. I'm here for you." I forced a smile, not because I didn't like him but because I knew my mom sent him up here to try to 'talk' to me. It didn't work so this was a waste of time.

I nodded and walked away from him and I heard him sigh behind me. The doorbell rang and I knew it was Jungwon, because Hee lives here so obviously he has a key. "Hi, Jungwon come on in." I scoffed when I listened to my mother's sweet tone and I wondered if she would be polite to Heeseung the same way she was polite to Jungwon. I'm on the last step when the door opens again revealing him. Heeseung. He smiled when he saw me and opened his arms. I ran to him and hugged him tight.

We pulled apart when my mom cleared her throat. "Hello Heeseung," I rolled my eyes why just why couldn't she be nice to him for once, and then she wonders why he isn't nice to her because she isn't nice to him. "Hello Olivia," Heeseung said with the same dead tone. I snickered and she glared at the both of us. "Where are you manners? It's Ms. Olivia to you." Heeseung wraps his arm around my shoulder and pulls me close. "Where are yours? I didn't hear any politeness in your tone when you spoke to me, so I gave you the same energy you gave me.

Before my mom had a chance to say anything else I spoke. "Ok, let's go to the living room and talk. We walked past Jungwon who was standing next to my mom, and Heeseung bumped him hard with his shoulder. I hear him mumbling under his breath and my mom telling him that it's okay. Once they were all seated, Hyungseok comes in and sits next to my mom after nodding to Heeseung. I was still standing, because I was to one that was going to do all the talking.

"Ok, I wanted to talk to you guys about Heeseung. This whole situation is getting on my nerves and I'm done! I am done. I'm sick and tired of you guys all in my ear, about how I should stay away from him, or he's bad news when he's literally the sweetest person in the world. He's helped me so much that I've literally lost count. He's so funny that I also cry from how hard I laugh. He spoiles me so much to the point where I have to sneak and pay something, because he always pays for me. He listens to me and he hears me. Jungwon I'm not saying that you didn't do all of those things because you did, but why did you tell me what you told me this morning?"

"Ma, why do you treat Heeseung like that? You always have this look on your face and you speak to him with no emotion. Jungwon, you always want to fight him and I just want to know why. Why do you guys hate him? I don't know why you guys are like this, but I just need y'all to know that this won't stop me from being with him. Don't talk to me until you can give me a valid reason as to why, because I'm done with the both of you. Heeseung let's go. I have nothing more to say. I'm done."