Lia's What?!

Jungwon's Pov
I sunk to the floor no longer having the ability to stand. He didn't. No he didn't. She's not. Lia's not. I could hardly breathe, she was my friend too. Oh God, Aubrey is going to be heartbroken. I forgot all about that monster until I heard him chuckling dryly. "You know for someone who claims to be madly in love with Aubrey, your reaction tells me that you were in love with Lia." I gritted my teeth and tried to ignore him but he kept on going.

"Are you sure that you and Lia weren't a thing? You know behind your girlfriend oh excuse me ex girlfriend's back." I run my hand through my head and looked at him bitterly, "She was my friend too. I have every right to be sad you lunatic. Why? Why did you kill her?" He opened his mouth to reply but Aubrey cut him off. "Hee come on I don't want to be downstairs by myself." Heeseung turned around and put his arm around her shoulder, "I'm sorry pretty I was just having a talk with Yang let's go have dinner."

I sighed in defeat as I realized that Aubrey's into Heeseung now and I've lost her forever. I go downstairs to see Heeseung feeding Aubrey and I couldn't take it anymore so I yelled. "AHHH!!" Aubrey rushed over to me and held my face with her tiny hands, "Wonnie what's wrong?" I leaned into her touch oh how I've missed those hands. I closed my eyes and sighed heavenly as I needed this feeling again. The feeling of her hands on me making me feel loved and cared for.

"Wonnie?" I opened my eyes to see Aubrey looking at me concerned, then I remembered the scream. "I can't do this anymore Aubrey I need you, I want you back. Please be my girlfriend again. Please." She dropped her hands and shook her head. "Wonnie you hurt me. Yes I forgave you but you still hurt me." It was my turn now to hold her face as I stroked her cheeks something that she absolutely loves. "I know and I hate myself for hurting you, but I can't live without you. I need you baby please please come back to me."

Heeseung's Pov
I watched everything as I was leaned up against the doorframe in the kitchen. My eyes held anger and malice seeing him touch what's mine. Oh, Yang you're dead. You are so dead. I wanted to bang his head up against the staircase and watch the blood leak from his head. I wanted to laugh as I listened to the crack from his skull breaking like music in my ears. 'Patience is a virtue', I always told myself so his death is coming very soon.

Aubrey's Pov
My mind was already made on rejecting Jungwon, but when he stroked my cheeks something that he knows that I love. I couldn't help but thinking about the past and how he used to always do that, to help me calm down, to show me affection, or sometimes just to tease me. I missed those days, I missed us but he hurt me. He betrayed my trust. I'm probably overreacting but we made a promise to each other and that was to 'never lie or to keep secrets' and he did both.

As much as I missed him and loved him, I was now falling in love with Heeseung. "I'm sorry Wonnie I really am but I can't." Jungwon rubbed his face in frustration and glared at Heeseung who was smirking. "Is it because of him?" I tilted my head in confusion, "Jungwon this has nothing to do with Hee it's about how you lied and kept it a secret. The main two things we promised to never do and you did." Before Jungwon could say something else the front door opened showing my mom crying.

I rushed over to her, "Mama what's wrong?" She hugs me tightly and caresses my head. "It's Lia sweetie." My body froze I was literally just with her three hours ago what happened? "Is she alright?" My mom cried harder as she shook her head. "Lia's dead honey," I felt Heeseung's hand on my back but I didn't react. "Lia's what?!"