Apologies

Lia came back with my drink in her hands. She sets it on the table before coming over to hug me. "It's going to be alright sweetie your mom probably had her reasons for not telling you. I'm sure she's waiting on you to come home so she can explain." I looked up at her suspiciously, "Did you call her?"

"No but she called me she wants you to go home so she can explain." I grabbed my drink and took a sip. "Can I get a cookie before I leave?" She chuckles, "Of course sweetheart I'll get you three." I smiled she always spoils me. I got up and followed her to the front where she was waiting for me with a bag. She hugs me once more before whispering, "Tell me everything." I nodded and left heading to my car.

I checked my phone as soon as I heard the click from my seatbelt. There was 18 missed calls and 22 messages from my mom. I sighed before starting my car and pulling out of the Starbucks heading back home. My stomach growled so I grabbed a cookie and munched on it while I promised myself to eat real food when I got home. I stopped and parked my car seeing Hyungseok and Heeseung unloading the truck.

I got out of my car and rolled my eyes when I see Heeseung smile at me. After I grabbed all of my things I made my way to the door ignoring both of them as they stared at me. My hands were full so I couldn't open the door. Just as I was about to rearrange my things to free one of my hands Heeseung came up from behind me and opened the door for me. I walked in not bothering to say thank you.

I could've sworn I heard him chuckling but I chose to ignore it because I didn't care not one bit. On my way to my room my mom called me and beg me to come to the living room. I continued walking to my room and closed the door with my foot putting my stuff down. I decided to finally hear my mom out so I went to the living room and stood in front of her with an annoyed look on my face.

She looked up at me and smiled softly, "Honey I want to apologize to you. I know I should've told you as soon as I started seeing him. I'm so sorry my love I know you wanted your father and I to be together forever-" I cut her off, "This isn't about you and dad this is about the fact that you didn't even bother to tell me that you had a new man in your life and I wake up to find out that two strangers are moving in and they're supposed to be my stepdad and stepbrother. Mom are you serious? Why didn't you tell me?"

My mom was silent she was staring at the ground. I waited for her to say something but she just sat there quietly. I scoffed, "Wow for someone who blew up my phone begging me to come home so that they could explain you're not doing a very good job at explaining." I turned my head and saw the pool and that is exactly what I need right now. I ran to my room to change into my bathing suit grabbed my Starbucks and phone and headed outside to the pool.