I Told You!

Hyungseok's Pov
"Ok, honey so why am I following my son?" "You need to see if he's doing anything suspicious, or just anything that doesn't sit right with you." "How is that going to determine if he killed Malia or not. Which he didn't because my son is not a murderer." "I never said he was, Jungwon said that but I do believe that something is seriously wrong with him. He's dangerous and he's obsessed with Aubrey, that's not normal."

"I'll admit he is a little too attached to her, but that's how we were, remember. We still are, attach to each other, maybe not as attached as Heeseung but still. If I follow him and don't found anything suspicious, will you promise to give him a chance." "I can't sweetie, I'm sorry but I know for a fact that's he hiding something, and that something is not good. It's a gut feeling and you know my gut never lies."

Aubrey's Pov
I was still on FaceTime with Won but Heeseung walked in. "So Wonnie, what are you doing today?" "I'm actually craving Macarons right now and I know how much you want to try them, so maybe we can go and get some." "Absolutely not." I looked up to see Heeseung at the foot of my bed. "Why not?" I look back at my phone and I could clearly tell that Jungwon was annoyed, they both were.

"She's spending the day with me, I have errands to run, and she wanted to come considering the fact that she can't be apart from me." I blushed when he said that and Heeseung winked at me when I looked at him. I heard Jungwon laughing. "You're very cocky, aren't you Lee. Well, I hate to break it to you, but that's not true." "Oh really, then why did she choose me over you multiple times." I saw Jungwon's face drop, he was angry.

"You know why she did, don't act like you don't, Lee." What did he mean by that. I wanted to ask but I probably wouldn't get an answer. "Guys, please don't fight. Not again, I don't like seeing my two favorite people fight. So please don't." "I'm your first favorite, right?" Both of them asked at the same time, and I couldn't help but laugh. "No seriously Lee, do you really think she'll be by your side when she finds out what you've done."

"Hang up, Aubrey." I was about to press the end button but Jungwon spoke again. "You can't hide forever Lee. Aubrey will find out and when she does you can kiss her goodbye." Heeseung snatched the phone out of my hand and he had a dark expression on his face that terrified me. "Angel girl, here the keys go, wait for me in the car. Listen here Yang, this is your last and final warning, leave us alone before you end up like Malia."

Hyungseok's Pov
I saw Aubrey leave her room and I asked her where Heeseung was, because I had to tell him something. She said that he was still in her room so I walked to the door and just as I was about to open it, I heard something that made me freeze. 'Listen here Yang, this is your last and final warning, leave us alone before you end up like Malia.' I couldn't believe my ears, Olivia and Jungwon were right! My own son was a murderer. It was in front of my face the whole time.

I was just too blind to see it. Poor Aubrey, that sweet innocent girl has no idea what she got herself into, but it's alright because I'll put a stop to this. Very slowly I back away from the door, and head back to my shared room with Olivia. I'm on the verge of tears and every emotion is running through my brain right now. I don't even know what to do. Olivia sees me and she starts to worry. "Honey, are you ok? What happened?" I breathe in and out, I had to calm down in order to tell her.

After twenty minutes of the breathing exercise, I fully had enough energy to tell Olivia what I heard. "Heeseung." She rolled her eyes but nonetheless she nodded for me to continue. "What about him?" I took her hand in mine but I looked down not wanting to see her face. "You and Jungwon were right. He's a psycho and murderer. He threatened Jungwon saying that if he doesn't leave him or Aubrey alone, he'll end up like Malia. Basically, admitting that he killed her, and he's smart for making Aubrey leave the room too."

"She was leaving the room as I was walking to it and she had the keys to his car, so I assumed he asked her to wait in the car. Which was pretty smart, so that she wouldn't hear what he said. I'm so sorry, I didn't believe you guys. I really truly am."

She looks at me and she kisses my hands. That helped a little. "I just have one thing to say, honey." "What is it?" "I told you!"

Jungwon's Pov
"Ok fine Heeseung! I'm done fighting so you win I'll leave her alone!" "Of course you will, because no matter what you do, it won't work. She'll always choose me so just accept it and move on." I sigh and rubbed my face in frustration. "Ok." As soon as he hangs up I started laughing. Little did he know I recorded the whole thing. 'Listen here Yang, this is your last and final warning, leave us alone before you end up like Malia.' I send it to Aubrey with the caption, 'I told you!'