Why Did Y'all Fight?

A month after the funeral I'm still trying to figure out why Heeseung and Jungwon fought, but all I got was silence. I would constantly ask Heeseung, he would brush it off and say 'don't worry about it'. I texted Jungwon millions of times just for him to reply back 'it's nothing' when it's obviously something. I finally had enough! I invited Jungwon over and I literally forced him and Heeseung into my room. I locked the door and leaned on it waiting for them to sit down.

Heeseung sits on my bed and Jungwon sits on my futon. I purposely stayed by the door just in case one or both tried to leave. "You guys are not leaving until you tell me what happened. I'm going to ask y'all this once and do not lie to me! Why did y'all fight?" Silence. They did not open their mouths and I was starting to get really irritated. In and out, in and out, I literally had to do breathing exercises to calm myself down before I lashed out on them. "I know for a fact that you two heard me, and I also know that you guys know how serious I am when it comes to me asking a question. Do not make me repeat myself. Answer my question Lee and Yang!" I see them flinched because this is the first talk that I ever spoken to them like this or call them something that wasn't their nickname.

Heeseung broke the silence, "It was nothing pretty we weren't in our right state of mind and it was the heat of the moment." He got up and pulled me to come sit on his lap. He kissed my shoulder and rubbed my sides to try to calm me down. I hate to say it but it was working until Jungwon spoke. "He's lying baby that's all he does is lie." I whipped my head over at him to see him looking at Heeseung with the same glare from the funeral. Shivers ran up and down my spine. "Baby," I hated how fast I turned to look at Jungwon when he said that and he noticed that because he smile.

He made the 'come here' gesture and I'm walking over to him in a heartbeat. I saw Heeseung scowl for the corner of my eye and I felt guilty. "You still react when I call you baby. You miss me I know you do, don't deny it baby." I squint my eyes at him out of disbelief. "Are you serious doing this right now? This is not about you and me this is about you and Heeseung. So tell me Jungwon." He dropped his act with a sigh and he gave me a look, asking me if I was ready to which I nodded.

"Heeseung is not who you think he is Aubrey. He's-" "Enough Yang!" Heeseung cuts off Jungwon and shivers run down my spine at his tone. That tone was different and definitely not the tone I knew and love. It was angry very angry, and I knew that something was going to happen if I didn't stop it. "Hee baby please calm down," I saw him relax a little by my voice but he was still staring into Jungwon's soul. "No Lee tell her! Tell her everything, tell her what you did-"

Before Jungwon could finish Heeseung punched him. I grabbed Heeseung and dragged him to his room. "Heeseung what the heck was that?! Why did you punch him? What was he talking about? What did you do?!" I was fed up I've had enough. I wanted to know and I wanted to know now! "Ok I'll tell you everything but first make him leave I can't stand him." That tone was back and I couldn't refuse because I didn't want to see what might've happened if I disobeyed.

I make sure Jungwon was ok before asking him to leave. He made me promise that I would meet up with him later to talk. I watched as Jungwon pulled out of my driveway and I stopped to take a breather. This is exhausting but I need to get to the bottom of this. Heeseung was waiting for me on his bed so I made my way over and sat next to him. "Tell me everything Hee." "I could tell you everything but I know what part you want to hear the most. We fought because Jungwon is jealous."

"He's jealous of me because of how close we are and he hates it. I guess he wanted to be the one to comfort you when we found out about Lia. He absolutely despises the fact that you always come to me and find comfort and safety in me and not him. He tried to hide it at first but I guess he couldn't hold it any longer. So that's why we fought."