2

I looked at the dress options and sighed

I looked at the dress options and sighed. I really don't want to wear a dress. "Why can't I just wear a fucking suit these dress are ugly." I exclaim. I scratched my head and looked at Mika. Mika gasped and looked at me like I had four eyes. 

"Hell no. This is a ball and you need to look yummy if you're going to go in there and start hell." I smiled at her remark. She was right, unfortunately. "Fine." Mika jumped with joy.

Mika looked at all the dresses before pulling out one that perfectly matched me. "Hell yes." Mika and I both said. I looked at the time and saw I only had two hours until the ball.

It's been exactly a week since I found out those stupid Italians took my drugs and for a week I've been planning on what to do. But at the end I just decided to go to the ball and see what happens then.

"Now sit so I can make a masterpiece out of this mess." I rolled my eyes at her. She's lucky she's a close friend and Logan's girl or else I would have killed her.

***

After exactly two hours of Mika doing my hair, makeup, and dress I was fucking done. I put my heels on and looked at myself in the mirror. I smiled and grabbed my phone.

Mika walked in with Logan beside her

Mika walked in with Logan beside her. "You look so fucking gorgeous girl." Mika handed me my dagger and I smiled. I lifted up my dress and put it in my holster.

"You ready to go?" Logan asked, fixing his suit. I nodded and walked over to him. "Be safe y'all and please keep an eye on her." I rolled my eyes and gave her the finger. 

***

Once we made it to the ball it was filled with people. "Keep an eye out for any Italians." Logan stared at me blankly. "How will I know they are Italian?" He questioned. I shrugged my shoulders and spoke. "They'll be tall white and look like they steal candy from babies." Logan rolled his eyes and laughed.

He walked away from me and I walked over to the bar. I order me some wine like always. What can I say I'm a wine girly. 

I took a sip and sighed. I love wine. "Are you one of the whores?" I heard an old ass voice coming from my right. I turned to see who it was. Mason Cole he runs the biggest human trafficking ring. He was a disgusting asshole. "No you old motherfucker." I hissed at him and turned away from him.

I felt a hand on my ass, making me turn to the bastard once more. "How much for the night?"Oh I'm so cutting his fucking nasty ass hand off and feeding it to Octo. As I was about to attack this piece of shit the guys neck was broken within a matter of seconds.

Behind him was a tall black haired guy. The thing that stood out to me was his gorgeous blue eyes. The old piece of shit fell to the floor dead. Shit that was kinda hot. I'm kinda turned on. I stared into the mysterious mans blue eyes before speaking. "I could've handled that but thanks.."

The man smiled and shrugged. "I've been dying to kill him since he's been ogling all the women here." I don't know why but that turned me on even more. Maybe I just need a good fucking. 

"I'm Chase. Chase Romano." He held his hand out. Wait a damn minute. "Romano? As in Nico Romano?" He nodded his head. "Yes, he's my father." Shit why does this sexy hunk of a man have to be related to that piece of shit. "What about you? What's your name?" Oh right my name.

  "Amara Vasquez." I shook his hand. As I spoke my name his face lit up. "Ah so you're the infamous Queen of Spain." I smiled at him calling me a queen. "Yes I am." I love the reputation I had. Many were scared of me. Many doubted me because I'm a woman. But then again I couldn't give a shit.

"Did you actually kill the Russian Mafia leader?" I shrugged my shoulders. Word got out that Alexis is missing and that I had sent my men after him. I'm not confirming or denying anything. They'll know when his fingers and skull gets sent to his men. Chase smiled at me.

A bunch of guards came and cleaned up the dead man. I couldn't help but laugh as they took him away. "Attention everyone!" An old man yelled on the stage. Chase and I both looked up to look at him. "We will be starting the ceremony."

Now? Seriously? "I have to go. Hope to see you again soon regina." What the fuck does that mean? I smiled at him as he walked away. I grabbed my wine and went on my way to find Logan.

I found him standing in front of the stage and I stood beside him. "I found an Italian." I spoke, taking a big drink of my wine. 'Oh really? Was he a candy stealing asshole?" I laughed shaking my head.

Before I could finish speaking with Logan a group of men took the stage. "Thank you all for putting your rivalry aside and coming to watch me crown my son leader." I rolled my eyes at the man speaking.

Nico Romano.

I hate him with a burning passion, him and his stupid mafia. He allows his men to beat and abuse woman. I hate that. Stupid piece of shit. I'm so ready to kill him.

I saw a  girl at the end of the stage. She was next to a guy and they were holding each other's hand. Fucking ew kept that in the house.

"Here is my son the new king of the Italian Mafia, Chase Romano." I smiled. It's sad that such a handsome man is related to that thing.

Chase walked across the stage and his father placed a crown on his head. The girl from before rushed to his side and went to kiss his lips. Chase turned his head making her kiss his cheek.

Oh this is very interesting to say the least. After the whole boring ass ceremony I went looking for Nico.

I found him talking to some guy and I walked over to him. "Nico Romano right?" Nico looked at me before waving his hand making the man leave. "Which one of my friends sent you over here to fuck me?" Excuse me? Bitch like i'd ever.

"Ew hell no. Your not my type and not fucking hot. I just wanted to know why the hell your men decided to take 24 shipments of my drugs?" I questioned. He looked me up and down and gave me a crooked smile.

"So your Amara. Thought you'd be taller." Bitch. For your information I am 5'7 which is pretty tall for a woman. Stupid pig. "Listen here you little shit. When you are alone and feel as if you have nothing to worry about I will break into your home. I will gut you until you tell me exactly where the fuck my drugs are. And if I have to kill all of your men to get to you don't worry I'm ready for that war." I stepped up to him.

"You messed with the wrong bitch Mr. Romano. I've heard a lot of rumors like what really happened to your wife." His eyes widened and I smiled.  I kissed his cheek before walking away.

I'm tired threatening people is hard work man.

Edited version