5

°Past°

WARNING ⚠️ THIS CONTAINS RAPE PLEASE LEAVE IF DON'T WANT TO READ!!!

My mother was sitting on the couch watching her daily programs while I was in the kitchen cooking some food. I wanted to make dinner tonight because I've been learning how to cook from those cooking shows.

I was making Alfredo pasta which was pretty simple so I decided to add some salmon and shrimp. Papa hasn't been home in over two months which I'm really glad about.

No having to walk over eggshells with him. "Amara por favor ten cuidado no quiero que la atrapes si necesitas ayuda solo pregunta!" My mama called out from the living room. I laughed and continued cooking.

"Mama dinners ready.' I set down our plates and she walts in looking at the food. "Looks delicious hija." I smiled and we began eating. With father he would force us to pray before eating but now we just eat.

The front door opened and me and my mother looked at it confused. In walked my father and one of his buddies. "Ah my beautiful wife and daughter. You already know James." James waved giving us a drunk smile. James was apart of the Italian Mafia. He was a weapons dealer who grew to become Nico's right hand man.

"You can take her upstairs or here if you want the bitch want do anything.' father spoke to him. My heart was beating fast. James smiled and pointed to me. "Come here little one."

I knew better then to say no. Cause if I did father would hit me with the whip. I walked over to him keep my head held high. He grabbed my face roughly. "How old are you?" I bit my lip.

"14 sir." I spoke loudly so he could hear me. Follow the rules and you won't get hurt. James smiled. "Show me your room." My heart fell. No. No. No! I screamed in my head.

I swallowed and started walking to my room. "No please she's just a child-' I heard a loud slap and a bang. I closed my eyes and kept walking. Follow the rules and you won't get hurt.

Before I could make it to my room James pushed me down onto the hallway floor. "Your only 14. Which means your still a virgin. Still pure." His dirty hands ran up and down my body. He ripped open my dress and looked at my breast.

"And look at these.' he gripped them harshly. I closed my eyes and slowly my mind went somewhere else. I was gone for I don't know how long until I felt an intense pain.

"Ahhh!" I yelled as James pushed his disgusting dick inside me. I started to fight. I slapped punched and kicked him but he was bigger and stronger. He put my hands above my head and thrusted into me.

I was crying. It hurt and I was in pain. His dick kept pushing into me. I wanted to scream but I knew better. I wanted to cry loudly but I didn't. I didn't do anything. I just took it.

Like a good girl. Once he was done he pulled out and came on me. "Look at the blood." He picked my head up making me look at the blood dripping down my leg and that was on his dick. "You were actually a virgin.' he chuckled. He let go of my head before fixing himself walking downstairs.

I laid on the hallway floor looking at the ceiling. I heard footsteps come to me and it was my father. "You did good slut." He picked me up and pushed me into the bathroom.

"Get cleaned." He shut the door behind him. I stood there in the bathroom staring at myself. Why didn't I fight? Did I want it? I feel disgusting.

I turned the shower on and washed myself but no matter what I could still feel his disgusting hands all over me. I want to die.

A/N: i don't want to edit this chapter I feel like it's good the way it is plus I refuse to relive writing this