12

I woke up in a weird ass room

I woke up in a weird ass room. I groaned as I sat up. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." I looked up to see two blurry figure. My eyes finally adjusted and I saw Chase and another man beside him. 

"This is Eli. He is the doctor at the warehouse." I hummed. I began to sit up but a shooting pain came. "don't get up." Chase order. He came beside me and grabbed some water for me. 

He brought it to my lips making me smile. "I have another arm.' He didn't listen to me and he continued to pour the water down my throat. I looked down at my shoulder and saw that the wound was stitched up.

'How long was I out?" I asked moving around in the bed. "A day." Shit. I sighed and pushed my hair behind my ear. "Hows Mika?" Chase laughed as he brought a spoon to my mouth. 

I looked down to see it was some soup and took the soup into my mouth. "She's ok, just a bit shaken up." Mika knows that Logan and I are in the mafia but she's never seen shit like that up close. 

"did you find out who those guys were?" Chase pulled his phone out and there was information on the four men. "Germans?' I questioned. "What the hell are they doing here?" 

'It seems that Viktor and the Germans are in some type of alliance of some sort." Fucking great. I know the leader of the German mafia. He was...a fucking weirdo to say the least. 

Chase said that he had to go handle some business and for me to rest. Eli was in the room making sure I was comfortable. I was getting bored sitting in this blank room by myself and I went to look around this warehouse.

His warehouse was big but not bigger than mine. I let out a little giggle. I found what I assumed was Chase's office and I went and sat at his desk. My shoulder was still in a bit of pain but it wasn't to much I couldn't handle. 

The door opened to Chase's office and in came him and another man behind him. 'Amara what are you doing here?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulder. "I was bored and found your office and decided to wait for you." He smiled and came closer to me. 

"Whose that?" I questioned, pointing to the man behind him. The man smiled at me and walked to me. "Call me Quinn." I hummed. he held his hand out for me to shake but i didn't take it. 

I'm getting a bad feeling from this man. "Since you're here let me tell you about what we've got on Viktor. We found out he is working with the Germans getting weapons and guns for the Russians." Of fucking course. Sick of these Russian bastards. 

"So why did he send those fucking Germans my way?" Chase shrugged his shoulders. "I'll have to ask when we get him tonight." A smile grew on my face and I got off his desk. "no your not coming you're injured and need to heal." My smile fell and I groaned. 

'You're lucky I like you." I huffed. A huge smile appeared on Chase's gorgeous face. "You like me?" I rolled my eyes and walked away from him walking past Quinn. I seriously don't like that man.

***

I looked at my scar and sighed. It was 3 am. I've been waiting for any information but they haven't come back yet. I was worried about him. 

I heard the door to my room open and I saw Quinn. Fucking great have to deal with his ass. "Hello darling." He spoke. He had a creepy ass smile on his face. I gave him a face smile before returning to staring at the time on my phone.

"Are you ok? That wound feel ok?" I sighed looking back at him. "Could be better." He laughed. Ew.  He moved closer to me and I could see something on his neck. A tattoo. "What's that?" I asked, pointing to his neck. Why does that symbol look so fucking familiar? "It's a tattoo for my gang." His voice changed. 

That accent. 

"The Germans." I tried to get up but before I could he stuck me with a needle. "You know when Chase told me that there was a girl here I thought it was his fiance but it was you. The queen of Spain. You know Felix has been wanting to get to you. It's like ever since he's heard of you he has been obsessed. Now I see why." 

He ran his thumb over my cheek. What is with these weird guys going after me. My eyes fluttered shut. "Don't worry you're going to be in good hands." My eyes went shut and I was out. 

Edited version