Bonus 1

Chase was laying on my chest as I read a book that Mika had bought me

Chase was laying on my chest as I read a book that Mika had bought me. "Your so fucking gorgeous." His hands ran up and down my bare body. 

I giggled. This man made me feel so fucking good. "I think I'm in love with you." Once he said those words I put the book down and pushed him off my chest. 

"What?" My eyes were wide. Chase sat up and looked at me with a huge smile. "I said I think I love you. Every time I'm around you my heart grows. I love your voice, the way you scrunch your nose when someone says something stupid. I love the way you laugh when you torture men." I laughed. 

I pulled him over to me and kissed his lips. "I think I'm in love with you too." His eyes widened and he pounced on me. He kissed my lips and started grinding his body on me. 

"I love you so much." He pulled his shirt off of him and pulled off his boxers. His dick stood tall. I licked my lips and turned us over. 

I licked down his chest until I was met with his cock. I took his large dick into my hands and slowly started to jerk him off. He groaned under my touch. 

I brought my tongue to his tip licking the salty pre-cum off of it. He shivered at the movement. 'Amara please." He begged. God, he knew what his begging did to me. I took his cock into my mouth swirling my tongue around it. 

His hand went to my hair and he pushed me all the way down. I gagged, my eyes rolling back. I tapped his thigh trying to come up but he refused. He thrusted his hips up his dick hitting the back of my throat. 

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Chase came down my throat and pulled my head off of him. His cum dripped out of my mouth down my chin to the valley of my breast. He smiled down at me making me roll my eyes. I finally caught my breath. 

Chase pulled me up til I was sat on him. His dick was hard once again and he moved my hips up and down on him. "We're going to have so much fun." Please save me.