Bonus 2

My eyes widened as I watched Amara take Jose down in almost a second

My eyes widened as I watched Amara take Jose down in almost a second. He was on the floor bleeding from the mouth and nose with a few bruises on his body while Amara had a bloody lip and a few scratches here and there. She looked so fucking sexy. I couldn't wait to get her into our room.

"Take that pussy." Amara gave us her award winning smile as blood filled her mouth. She went to send a kick to his stomach when he grabbed her leg and slammed her on the boxing floor. She gasped and Jose got on top of her. 

He punched her in the face. "Now what bitch?" I know this is just for fun but I wanted to rip his fucking head off. Amara got her legs free and wrapped them around his waist. If you could see the position they were in and if it wasn't under these circumstances it would look like they were fucking.

Amara flipped over and was back on top of him. Her hands went to choke him and so did his. Now it was a war to see who would tap out first which it was looking like neither would. Their grip on each others necks would surely make them pass out.

"Stop! Please!" Lilac yelled. Jose turned his head to look at her and his hands fell from Amara and he tapped out. Amara let go of him taking deep breaths. She looked over at me with a huge smile. 

She got out of the ring and came over to me. "You saw me in there?" She asked to jump up and down. I smiled and picked her up. "Yeah you were so good baby." I kissed her lips and rubbed a little bruise on her cheek.  

I turned to see Lilac kissed Jose's injured face and he turned to look at me. I smiled at him and he returned it. "Come let me reward you for winning." I kissed Amara's neck as I took her out of the fighting area.