*10

®Mature Scenes ahead

I woke up in a very warm bed

I woke up in a very warm bed. I slowly opened my eyes and realized I was in a hotel room. I laid on the bed for a bit before sitting up. i stretched my sore body and went into the bathroom.

Jesus how long have I been asleep. I took a nice long shower before getting out. I walked back into the room and saw Chase shirtless on the bed.

"You're finally awake, good. We thought you were dead." He had a cigarette in his mouth. "Well I'm not. You can't kill me that easily." I walked towards him and took the cigarette from his lips.

I took a long inhale and blew it out. Chase stared at me, lust in his eyes. He started playing with the end of my towel. "I want to fuck you." He stated plainly.

I took another hit on the cigarette. I licked my lips and looked at him. I wanted him to fuck me. He pulled the towel off of me and looked at my body. His breathing grew heavy. He stood up and took the cigarette from me. He put it out before throwing it stomping on it to make sure.

"Let me fuck you. Let me please you." Urgh I love when a man begs. I bit my lip. "Fuck me Chase." I finally gave into him. He smirked. He picked me up and slammed me down on the bed.

"I'm going to take my time with you." I whimpered as I felt his lips press against my neck. His lips were all over my body. He went down to my pussy and hovered over it. I pushed my hips up wanting him to fuck me with his tongue.

"Please." I put my fingers through his hair. His fingers went to my pussy. He pulled my pussy lips apart and did one long lick. I moaned loudly. His other hand came to my pussy and pushed his fingers into me.

I thrust my hips up wanting more. "Chase." I hummed. He curled his fingers into me making me squirm. It felt so good.

His tongue lapped over my clit. He sucked and bit on my clit torturing me. His fingers thrust in and out of me. You could hear how wet I was.

I pulled at his hair. He pulled me closer to me. Tears built up in my eyes. He kept going. I clenched around his fingers arching my back.

"C-chase I'm gonna-" I screamed as I came around his fingers. I was out of breath. "You taste so good." His face was covered in my arousal.

He sat up and took off his sweatpants. He was naked underneath. "Wait stay here." He got up and went somewhere. My chest went up and down. Can't he just fuck me already.

I really want to know if that dick is big enough to match his ego. He came back and turned me onto my stomach. "Be a good girl and don't move." I nodded and kept still. He took both of my hands and tied them behind me.

He lifted my head and tied what I assumed was a tie around my eyes. "You said I could do anything right?" I nodded my head. "Shouldn't have promised me that." He chuckled darkly.

His hands ran over my ass. He arched my back deeper. Before I knew it he slapped my ass hard. I screamed. I jerked forward. "I said don't move." His voice was dark.

He slapped my ass yet again making me moan. I was getting wet. He kept slapping my ass for I don't know how long. My ass was sore and probably red. "Looked at the wet pussy." He said pulling my ass cheeks apart to look at my pussy.

I moaned. I was embarrassed but I didn't know why. He slapped my ass again. He leaned over me and grabbed something. I heard a buzzing noise and I knew exactly what it was. "Oh hell no. You ain't putting no used vibrator in me." I tried to move but I couldn't.

"Shh baby. I bought a new one just for us." Us. I bit my lip as he pushed the vibrator in me. I moaned as the vibrations went through me. I felt tears build up as he turned up the vibrator.

"P-please!" I yelled. I clenched around the vibrator. Chase kissed my ass going down to my pussy. He pulled me up off the bed and sucked on my clit. I was practically hanging. My chest was still on the bed while my lower half was in the air.

He sucked on my clit hard. This didn't help with the father that a vibrator was inside of me. "Please can I come!" I screamed. Tears fell from my eyes. He chuckled on my pussy.

"Cum baby." And that I did. I came around the vibrator and he sucked up my juices. Chase put me back down on the bed and pulled the vibrator out of me.

He turned me onto my stomach making me hiss. He slapped my pussy over and over again. I was sobbing. He was torturing me. This is what I get for saying he could do anything.

He finally stopped. I felt his dick run up and down my slit gathering all my juices. "Fuck me please." I begged. This was so unlike me. I never had to beg to be fucked.

"Please what?' What the hell does he mean, what? Does he want me to call him daddy. "Please papi." Before I knew it his dick thrusted inside of me. I fucking screamed. His dick was huge. He pulled out leaving only his tip in me. I whined. I wanted to touch him. 

He thrusted back into making me scream again. 

He pulled me closer and grabbed my legs. He went in and out of me fast. My mouth was wide open. The only thing that came out was moans.

The tie was wet from all the tears. Chase put my legs around his neck. "You feel so fucking good baby." He kissed my calves. He fucked me harder.

He pulled out of me making me whimper. He turned me onto my stomach and entered me from the back. He pulled at my hair and rammed into me. You could hear my asscheeks clapping against his balls.

I clenched around his dick. "Cum baby. Cum around your cock." Did he just say your cock? I moaned loudly. I unclenched around him and came hard.

He kept fucking me until her came inside of me. I was breathing heavily. He took the tie off my face and I slowly adjusted to the light.

He untied the rope on my hands and turned me around. "You look thoroughly fucked."

Edited version