*6

®Mature Scenes ahead

When I met Amara I was very intrigued by her. I wanted to kiss her beautiful skin. Lick every inch of her perfect body. I know it's fucking weird to want to do that to a woman I've only just met. 

Then that night when she took my father, god. When she touched my face all I wanted to do was bend her over the counter and fuck her. Then when I went to her house. The face she made when I pulled out that lingerie. 

I walked around the house and my eyes landed on a picture of my mother. My father told me that my mother ran off with my uncle Enzo when she fell pregnant with me. He told me it was because she was cheating and tried to live a life without him. If that was true which I doubt it I wouldn't blame her.

I found out when I was seven that my father killed her on the day I was born. To think that she didn't even get to hold me and tell me she loved me. I hate my father. I'm glad he is dead. I had a plan that once I took over I would kill him and everyone that stood by him. I've killed at least half of my men.

But I could care less. I can always rebuild which I've had. My father was an abusive bastard that took advantage of women. On time he beat me till he broke all of my ribs. The doctors were so scared they wanted to call the police but my father threated them. We moved back to Italy after that where no one questioned him.

My life was filled with beatings. Mostly because I look like my mom. I wish I knew her. Maybe she would have treated me better. Maybe she would've shown me love. 

I was currently in L.A for a while for some business. I don't really like it down here. People are annoying and obnoxious. I like it back in Italy.

"Chase?" Lilac called out. I saw her walking in the house in nothing but a bikini. I walked over to her and gave her a gentle smile. Lilac and I have been engaged for over a year now. It was an arranged marriage that my father set up. Lilac's family owns very powerful weapons and thy supply my mafia. 

"What's up." Lilac wrapped her arms around me out of no where and kissed me hard. "I'm horny." She whispered into my ear. "Go fuck Jose like you always do.' I want to say but I decided not to. Her fingers rand over my subtlety. I picked her up and sat her on the kitchen island. She took off her bikini top throwing it onto the kitchen floor. I quickly unbuttoned my pants.

Even if I didn't love Lilac she was still a good fuck. I pushed her bottom to the side and slowly ran my penis up and down her wet slit. I kissed her lips going to her nipples.

"Chase please." She moaned. I chuckled and slowly pushed into her pussy. Her head threw back and moaned loudly. She was very loud when we fucked. I was big but not that big.

I put my hand over her mouth and pushed her legs wider with my other hand. I thrusted into her faster her head going back and her moans got louder despite my hand covering her mouth. I finally said fuck it and moved both my hands under her thighs.