7

Amara came back in with Octo which just made me mad

Amara came back in with Octo which just made me mad. I shouldn't care about her being with another man. I'm engaged to be married.

I watched as they both took a seat while Jose gave her death glares. She gave him a cheeky smile before continuing to eat her food. "I heard that Viktor is coming after your equipment." Amara spoke. Viktor?

No he wouldn't. Not after the last time when I cut his men's dick off with a little note for him. "He wouldn't." Jose spoke up. I had tried to explain to him how my father was bad for our Mafia and how I would have had to kill him myself but he wasn't going for it.

"It's true. I saw one of his men while in the bathroom. I had Octo take care of it." Her hand yet again went into his. And yet again mine clenched up.

"And where's the body?" Lilac asked quietly. She never really liked killing or talking about it. 'Don't worry it's all taken care of. I would never leave a mess in such a cute house." Amara's eyes stared into mine for a bit.

I wanted her. I wanted to take her on this very table. She was fucking provoking me, testing my patience. I felt myself growing hard under her glaze. I felt a hand on mine and I saw Lilac was staring at me.

I gave her a smile. This was a bad fucking idea. "Viktor is a little fish in a big ocean. It's easy to kill him. But it won't be easy to get to Lev." I spoke. Lev is the youngest brother of the former Russian Mafia leader. With Amara killing his older brother he sure is going for revenge.

"Lev is no problem. He has a thing for Spanish girls." The man, Logan said sending Amara a smirk. She rolled her eyes. Did she- did she have sex with Lev. "Lev could still be a problem a lot has changed in the past two years." Amara stated.

No fucking way. "You had sex with Lev?" Lilac spoke loudly. Say no. Amara's face grew red. "It was a one time thing while I was in Russia."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. Please let me get out of here without fucking blacking out.

***

After dinner I ordered everyone to leave so it would be me and Amara alone. She didn't want to leave Octo alone at first but Logan insisted that they would be fine.

"So Octo is that your boyfriend?" I asked, walking to my liquor cabinet. I heard Amara laugh. It was beautiful. "No Octo isn't my boyfriend. He's more like family." I hummed.

Good to know. "So that girl is your fiance and that man is your best friend?" I nodded my head, fixing me whiskey. I walked back over to her. She has a glass of wine in her hand.

I looked her up and down and all I wanted to do is fuck her on my desk. "Your beautiful Amara." I whispered in her ear. "And you're engaged Chase." She kissed under my ear. Her nails ran down my neck.

"I don't care." I stated, I took the glass out of her hand and sat it down on a shelf alongside mine. I picked her body you and sat her on my desk.

"Chase I refuse to have sex with a man I don't know." She whispered on my lips. I looked into her eyes. They were filled with lust just like mine. "You slept with Lev. Did you know him before you fucked me?"

That was low but I don't care I just want to feel her. "I did for your information. I'll tell you what, if you can convince me to let you fuck me over the time we work together you can have me any way you want."

She pushed me back and got off the desk. She grabbed her wine and drank some. "Any way I want huh? Deal." She sat in the chair crossing her legs. The slit on her dress rose and I could see she wasn't wearing any panties.

Fuck. This is going to be harder then I thought.

***

After the whole dinner party and little after party with Amara and I, I was in my office setting up meetings and placing shipments.

My door opened and Lilac walked in closing the door behind her. "Why are you doing business with that girl?" She questioned walking over to me. I rubbed my forehead and stared at her.

"What does it matter to you, this isn't your Mafia.' She rolled her eyes and sat on my desk. "She's bad news. My parents have  heard some stuff about her and are going to pull out of this marriage.'

That would be good for me. The arrangement between Lilac and I has been going on since we were kids we only really got to know each other in the past two years or so. 

"Tell them not to worry. She's good. I wouldn't have went to her if I didn't know that." Lilac rolled her eyes.

"The way you were looking at her yesterday..." Lilac started. I didn't think she'd notice. 'Do you want to fuck her?" She asked. I took a deep breath. I gave her a look and spoke "No Lilac." I lied straight through my teeth.

"She's not that pretty, your the only girl I have eyes for." I felt bad for lying to her, but I need this alliance. Only until I have everything I need, or until I take down the Russians. Until then I have to keep up with the act.

Lilac smiled and placed a small kiss on my lips. "I love you." She hugged me. I faked a smile. "Love you too."

Edited version