*16

"I'm going to make you feel good baby

 "I'm going to make you feel good baby. So fucking good." He pulled my panties down and went to my pussy. His fingers ran over my slit. I bit my lip waiting for him to do whatever he is going to do. 

He pulled away and walked to the closet. I groaned putting my hand over my eyes. I was frustrated. He came back and flipped me onto my stomach. "Are you ok with this." I turned my head to look at him. I gave him a small smile before nodding. He pulled my hands behind my back. 

He cuffed my hands and ran his hands over my ass cheeks. Before I knew it my eyes were covered. I licked my lips feeling a bit nervous. "Don't worry baby, I'll be soft." His voice was condescending. He flipped me onto my back. 

I was still in my bra, my breathing grew heavy. I felt something run down my body. "This is a flopper." He stated. "I'm going to hit you with it. If you want me to stop just say Red." I opened my mouth to say something but before I could he hit me with the thing.

I moaned, arching my back up. "Fuck." I whispered. He hit me again. "No talking." He hit me three more times. I turned my head into the covers. I wanted him to touch me. He hit me again making me moan louder. 

"Shh baby. We don't need anyone to hear us." That's when I remembered that his men and fiance were here. I bit my lip trying to hold in my moans. He hit me a few more times before I heard a loud thump. 

I heard a buzzing noise and knew what was coming. "No." I whispered. He slapped my pussy making me yelp. He pushed the vibrator into me and pulled me off the bed. "Get on your knees." The vibrator was on high, making my legs shake. 

"Get on your fucking knees." He pulled my hair. I gasped. I fell to my knees and felt the cold floor on my knees. I could hear him unzipping his pants. I heard them fall to the floor. 

His dick slapped against my face. "Suck." He demanded. This was so degrading but I didn't care.  My pussy clenched around the vibrator. He slapped his dick on my face before pushing it into my mouth. I swirled my tongue over his tip. 

I pushed my head further down his dick. I felt him in the back of my throat. "Faster." I listened to him. He pushed his cock deeper down my throat. I was choking. He pulled me off his cock and I took a deep breath.

I moaned as I felt myself about to come around the vibrator. I felt tears leave my eyes and run down my face. He smiled and wiped them. "My perfect girl.' Fuck I clenched around the vibrator at his words. 

He put his dick back at my mouth. "Open." He demanded. I opened my mouth wide for him. He shoved his cock down my throat making me gag. I tried to pull away but his grip on my hair was tight. He started to throat fuck me and at the same time turning the vibrator higher, I moaned around his cock tears filling my eyes. 

"You're taking me so well." He groaned. He went faster. His dick hitting that back of my throat. Finally he came down my throat. I held his cum in my mouth. "Swallow like a good girl." I tried to swallow but I couldn't I spit the cum out of my mouth letting it drip down my body. He grabbed me off my knees and took the vibrator out of me. 

"You fucking brat." He turned me onto my stomach and started spanking me. I was a screaming, moaning mess. "Shut the fuck up." He rubbed his dick up and down my wet pussy. How was he fucking hard again?

"Chase please." I whimpered. He slapped my sore ass. He slowly pushed his length into me. I threw my head back. "I love your tight pussy baby." He whispered in my ear.

He was slow. He went in and out of me his hand went to my pussy. His fingers rubbed my clit. "Chase." I moaned. I pushed my face into the covers. His hands gripped my ass. 

He pulled them apart pushing deeper into me. He started sucking on my neck his front pressed against my back. "Please." I don't know what I was begging for. This man was making me feel some type of way. 

He pulled out of me and put me onto my back. He pushed my legs above my head and rubbed his dick over my clit. "I missed this pussy." I smiled at him. "Did you miss my cock? Hmm? Did you miss me fucking this tight pussy of yours?" 

I shook my head. "I've had better." I decided to piss him off for the fun of it. I liked when he was rough. I heard Chase's conniving chuckle. He thrusted into me. I screamed as he thrusted in and out of me. I felt tears build up. "Stop fucking playing with me." He gripped my throat. 

He pulled me up to him. His lips hover over my lips. "Chase!" I yelled. He kissed my lips and slapped the side of my thighs. "Shut up!' he yelled. He went faster. His dick hitting my g-spot. 

Tears left my eyes and soaked into the blindfold. I tried to pull at the cuffs. "Baby please." I whispered. His grip on my neck was tight and he was fucking me rough. "Tell me you missed me and I'll let you come." 

I bit my lip. "Say it!' I didn't say anything. I liked how he was when I was a brat. My pussy clenched around his cock. "Fine." He grunted. He kept going. The room filled with the sound of his balls slamming against my ass. "I-i'm going to cum." 

Once I said that he pulled out of me fully. "No." I whimpered. Chase flipped me over and I was ready for him to enter me again but he just uncuffed me. As soon as he did I took the blindfold off and let my eyes adjust to the light.

"What the fuck?" I questioned. I stared at him and saw he was pissed. "What's wrong? Are you mad?" This fucking bastard. I went over and hit him. "Fuck you Chase!" 

He smirked at me making me even more pissed. I slapped him in the face. He turned back to look at me. He pushed me down onto the bed. "You frustrated, baby? Say you miss me and I'll fuck you like you so deserve." 

I bit my tongue. "I missed you Chase. I missed that big cock of yours. I miss you touching me. Please fuck me baby." He smirked at me. "Your wish is my command." 

Edited version