3

God I need to get fucked

God I need to get fucked. Or a new vibrator. Or a dildo. I just need to cum. I know very inappropriate of me but I could care less I've been horny ever since that sexy man at the ball three weeks ago. Yeah I know.

I watched Mika and Logan practically dry-hump on my couch. Fucking ew. I went onto my laptop and watched as Nico walked around in his kitchen. I smiled as I looked on the outside cameras. 10 guards to be precise. There wasn't a need for much security since he wasn't the leader anymore.

After what happened at the ball I got one of my men inside of his guards and now I've been watching him. I started thinking about whether or not I should go and take him then and there. It was the middle of the night and I had my guy on duty. 

Now was better than any time. Nico was at least an hour drive away from me. But if I take the new car Logan fixed up for me I could make it there in half the time. I grabbed my keys and decided to take the risk.

Of course I told Logan where I was going and his dumbass invited himself along. 

***

Once we made it to the house we pulled up to the drive way. My guy stood by himself guarding the door. I walked over to him and his eyes widened. "Ma'am." God I hated when the called me ma'am. I was younger than them so there was no need for all of that.

"Where are all the guards?" I questioned pulling out my gun. Logan did the same. "There are five planted outside the house and four inside with Nico.' I hummed. "Listen you and Logan take out the five outside and i'll take care of the four inside. 

The guy nodded. "You sure you'll be good?" Logan questioned. I rolled my eyes. "Yes now go." I opened the door and saw one of the men walking over where I was. Shit. I raised my gun at him. Once he noticed me he went for his gun but I had already pulled the trigger.

I had a silencer so it made no noise. All you could hear is the body dropping on the floor. I rushed over to the kitchen and saw two guards fixing up their guns. I hide behind the wall and went upstairs. I saw a light on down the hall and went over there. I saw Nico sitting on his laptop with a guard beside him. I entered the room with my gun raised shooting the guard. 

Nico looked at me and went to grab a weapon. I rushed over to him and sent him a harsh punch. He went flying into the bookshelf behind him. I went and put him in a head lock. "Shh. Sleep." I whispered in his ear. He struggled against me before passing out.

I went downstairs and saw the two guards from before now lying in a pool of their own blood and the culprit standing above them. 'Chase." As the name left my lips he looked up at me and smiled. 

"Amara, well isn't this a surprise." Yeah it really is. He killed his own men. "Why?..." Was all I could let out. 'I came here to kill my father and the men that still have an alliance with him. Seems you made it before me.' He smirked. God he looked so sexy. I walked over to him and my hand went to a scar on his face. 

He leaned into my touch before the back door opened and Logan walked in. He had blood all over him. "The men are taken-" He paused when he saw Chase. He raised his gun at him. "Calm down.' I spoke in a demanding tone. 

Logan looked at me confused. "Go get Nico from upstairs. He's unconscious in the office room." Logan stood there for a few seconds before following my order. I turned back to Chase and he was staring at me. 

"I heard you sent Alexis's head and fingers to his men." I laughed a bit. I did, didn't I. I honestly forgot about that. "Yes I did. He thought he could take advantage of me because I am a woman." Chase hummed. His hand went to push my hair behind my ear. 

"I have to go." He whispered. Please don't. I wanted to say that but I couldn't it wasn't my place. He left leaving me alone with two dead bodies. I sighed and went outside to my car. Logan came out with Nico over his shoulder. 

"Are we going to talk about what I saw in the kitchen?" I shook my head no and popped the trunk. Logan sighed and put Nico into the trunk. Home here we come.

I got out of my car and went straight over to him. I went to grab my dagger but then remembered I didn't grab it. Shit. I decided to just take his gun and use that.

***

We were in the warehouse in the cells and Nico was still knocked out. I started slapping him awake. His eyes rushed open and he pulled at the chains above him. "What the hell!" He yelled.

I smiled at him. "I've been watching you for about two weeks. Watching your every move and your calls. I know where my drugs are. I was going to torture you till you told me but now. I'm just going to let Octo have you." I opened the cell door and whistled him.

"He hasn't had good meat since that German guy. And you're pretty meaty so you'll do very well." Deep footsteps came and I saw Octo at the door. "Come here. Come to mama." Everyone always assumed Octo was a dog from the way I talked about him but no he was human.

My father used to traffic people. Octo was a man who was sold off to a cannibal. Now he eats humans as well. I treat him with love and care because he deserves that much. I keep him well fed and well cleaned. His like my big baby.

"Now Octo you can have him but make it quick and leave his head. I want them to know who he is ok?" Octo nodded his head and I smiled. I bent him down so I could place a kiss on his cheek. "Have fun!" I said with a cheek smile.

I heard Octo's footsteps rush to Nico and before I knew it Nico was screaming and yelling for help.

I hummed as I walked up the stairs from the basement shutting the door behind me. "Amara!" I turned around to see Kronos walking to me. "What does your Greek ass want?" I questioned not having time to deal with him.

"Well I've been trying to set up a meeting with you and talk to you about an alliance between our two mafias but each time I've been shut down by some guy named Logan." I smiled. Logan knows me so well.

"But besides that I need your help." I turned to him and gestured for him to continue. "He handed me a file and I opened it looking through it. "Jasmine Rodes. She was a victim of human trafficking by your father. I looked at the young girl. She was only six when !y after sold her.

Fucking disgusting. "What about her?" I looked up at him. "Shes been sold off my Mafia and I know how you feel about human trafficking. Do you want to help me shut down a very large human trafficking ring?" I smiled.

"You had me at Jasmine."

Edited version