*11

I woke up sorer than ever

I woke up sorer than ever. After that intense fuck Chase gave me a five minute break before going again. I swear he has stamina like a horse.

I took the covers off of my body and grabbed my phone off of the nightstand. Currently in Italy it is six in the morning. We only slept for two hours.

I went to my suitcase barely having use of my legs. I didn't feel like getting underwear so I just put on a cute dress. 

I like going commando

I like going commando. I liked the breeze that goes up there. Weird I know. I looked at the bed and saw that Chase was still asleep. He looked so fucking sexy. I smiled. I left my hair down and went to grab my phone. 

I was hungry and I went downstairs to the lobby to find a buffet. Hotels like this usually have a buffet so I was hoping and praying there was one. I made it downstairs and right by the front desk was like a little restaurant in the hotel. Thank god.

I was inside and was seated. The waiter told me that the bill will be charged to my room. I ordered some breakfast and it came out really fast. The food was so good and I couldn't stop eating.

 I just sat in the lovely restaurant consumed with my thoughts when I heard a very familiar voice. "What the fuck Amara?" Chase yelled. My eyes rushed to him. He was shirtless in his boxers. He looked so fucking good oh lord. 

"Well hello to you too." I smiled. He grabbed me up out of my chair throwing me over his shoulder. I felt a breeze on my bare pussy. "Chase I'm pretty sure my pussy is out." He pulled my dress down, holding it down.

"You do not leave the room without informing me. We have many enemies that know we are now working together." I sighed, rolling my eyes. "But I was safe. No one knows we are here." Chase clenched his fist. It looked like he was about to say something but he just walked past me into the bathroom.

I could hear the shower running and I decided to join him. I took off my clothes and threw my heels aside. I walked into the bathroom and saw him in the shower. He looked at me through the glass door. 

I smiled opening the door and slipping in. Chase ignored me and continued to wash himself. I slowly ran my fingertips over his ass. He has a cute butt. Nice and firm. 

I ran up his back, going up to his neck. "I'm sorry I made you mad Chase." I kissed his neck. He hummed. I wrapped my hands around his chest. I ran down to his dick. He threw his head back. 

"Amara." He warned. I wrapped my hand around his dick and started jerking him off. He grabbed my hand and pulled my hand away from him. 

He turned around and pushed me against the tile walls. He picked me up and started attacking my neck. "You know how worried I was when you weren't in bed with me." His hard dick rubbed against my pussy. I moaned as his hand went to my breast. 

He thrusted his dick inside of me, making me lean my head back. He was so big, and no I'm not being over-dramatic. His hand wrapped around my neck. He fucked me hard against the wall.

I was crying. My tits bounced up and down. "Faster." I huffed. I clawed at his back, pulling him closer to me. He went faster. I was still sore from yesterday but I didn't care. I wanted him. 

I clenched around him. I moaned before cumming around his cock. He thrusted into a few more times before pulling out and cumming on my stomach. 

I bit my lip smiling at him. "Am I forgiven now?" I asked with a pout. He smiled kissing my lips. "For now." 

***

Mika and I were walking together with bodyguards behind us with our shopping bags. She went crazy with my card. "You're my favorite sugar mommy." Mika smiled at me. I rolled my eyes. 

"I'm your only sugar mommy." We both laughed. "Look at that cafe." Mika pointed at. She looked at me with a cute little pout. "Can we go in there please." She begged. 

I sighed. "Ok fine let's go." We walked across the street and entered the cafe. Mika took a seat in the corner and the bodyguards followed her. "Ciao, come potrei aiutarti?" The girl behind the corner asked. I was sort of fluent in Italian. I didn't know it well but I could hold a conversation. I may not like them but I love the language. 

I smiled at her. "Salve, posso avere due biscotti al cioccolato e due caffellatte per favore." The girl smiled and nodded. She went to get the food. I turned to look at Mika. Her face was red she was probably sexting Logan while the bodyguards were looking around the cafe. 

I looked outside the window and saw four men walking towards the cafe. They were packing and weren't friendly. I rushed over to the guards and Mika. "Call Logan, tell him to get the guys down here." I grabbed my gun out of her purse and the guards followed suit.

The men entered and their eyes landed on us. One of them whispered something and they spread out walking to us. "Mika, get down now." I whispered to her. 

I pulled my gun up and shot the first one I could. Their guns rose and shots went flying. A bullet hit my shoulder. The guards flipped a table and we hide behind it. 'Ma'am are you ok?" One of them asked. I couldn't really feel my arm so I nodded my head. 

"Viktor sa che lo stai cercando, ci ha mandato per prenderti vivo in resa adesso!" I rolled my eyes. "Fuck Viktor!" I got up shooting back at them. I got one of them in the neck. My shoulder was fucking screaming. The others finally went down and I felt light headed. 

"Amara!' "Mika!" Chase and Logan yelled out at the same time. One of the guards picked me up and the other went to Mika. "What the hell happened? You were supposed to keep her fucking safe!"  

My ears started to ring and I felt like I was going to pass out. Chase took me into his arms and kissed my forehead. "You're safe."