20

It's been a week since Mika told me how she felt about this life for me

It's been a week since Mika told me how she felt about this life for me. I couldn't help but feel like maybe she was right. I went into Chase's office and saw him pouring some whiskey. "Baby." He looked up at me and smiled. "Yes amore mio.

I smiled at the nickname for me. I went and sat on his lap."I need to talk to you about somethin-"before I could finish what I was saying an alarm went off. "Intruders." Chase spoke. 

 The door opened and Logan was carrying Mika. "No!" She was kicking at him. Chase pushed a button that opened a secret door. He pushed her into the room. I went over to Chase's gun wall and grabbed two pistols. "Amara." I turned to Chase. He was giving me a look. 

Then it clicked to me. "Fuck no." I closed the door locking it with Mika inside. "This is my fight as well and you ain't leaving me in no safe room." Gunshots were heard in the hallway. I looked at the two men in front of me. They grabbed their guns and we made our way into the hall. We rounded the corner and as I was about to keep walking gunshots came my way. I hid behind the wall and grabbed one of the guns I took. 

I poked my head out and started firing shots. I heard a grunt and rushed over to the noise. The gun was on the floor. "Who do you work for?" I asked. He spit blood on my shoes making me press my foot on his bullet wound. He let out a blood curling scream. "Who do you work for?" He looked at me with fear. 

"Russian." Fuck. I shot him in the head and continued to walk. There were three hallways. "We need to split up." I spoke. Chase glared at me. "Fuck no." He whispered. I huffed. "We are splitting the fuck up." I went straight, Logan went left, and Chase went right. 

I held my gun high as I walked down the hall. "Hello Amara." I turned around and saw Lev and a few bodyguards around him. i recongized some of them as Chase's men. All these fucking traitors.  "Lev." I pointed my gun at him. "I wouldn't do that. As soon as you shoot me they will fire their guns away." 

I couldn't care less. I held my gun in my position. "Such a stubborn little girl." He walked over to me and grabbed my gun. I sent a punch to his jaw. His men stepped closer about to shoot me when he held his hand. 

He turned his face to me and sent a hard punch to my face. I fell to the floor, holding my jaw. "I told you that night I wouldn't kill you yet. Well the time has come. Even though I didn't like my brother his wife and kids need revenge." He kicked my stomach making me grunt. I grabbed his leg as he was about to send another kick and pulled him down. 

He fell onto the floor and I got on top of him. I sent punches to his face. One of his men kicked me in my face making me fall off of him. I felt blood run down my face. "You're outnumbered Amara." Lev grabbed my hair and pulled me up. He slammed my face into the wall. 

"I'm going to kill you and then kill all your little friends after." I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. He stabbed me. Fucking bastard. "I of course don't want to let you off easy since that isn't what you did with my brother." He slammed my face into the wall again. 

I was too tired to fight. He threw me onto the floor. "Say hello to your father when you see him." Lev stabbed me once more in the stomach. I laid on the floor limp. I tried to get up but couldn't. I heard footsteps disappear and I was laid on the floor alone. 

I was making my way over where Amara was when I found a few of my men

I was making my way over where Amara was when I found a few of my men. "What happened?" I asked, rushing over to them. "The Russians they ambushed us. They killed a few men. Marco saw them going straight." Shit Amara. 

"Let's go." We went straight and that's when I saw him. Lev. "Well if it isn't the man of the hour." He spoke. He had no weapon from what I could see. His nose was bleeding like someone punched him. "I just finished taking care of that darling woman of yours." 

Amara. "Let's not start this bloody-" Before He could finish I shot him in the head. His men started shooting and we ducked behind the walls. It was a shooting battle that we won. 

I ran past the bead bodies and looked for Amara. Before I knew it I found her on the floor. Blood surrounding her. I went down and puleld her to my chest. "A-amara?" I shook her. She wasn't breathing. No. No. No!

I picked her up and rushed out of the warehouse. "Please baby don't do this to me." I felt tears run down my face. I made it to the hospital and doctors rushed over to me. "Please she.." I couldn't breathe. I held my chest as I watched them rush her into surgery. This can't be happening. 

Edited version