19

It's been a solid month of being in Italy and almost two months of knowing Chase

It's been a solid month of being in Italy and almost two months of knowing Chase. He has been working on some business relationships. While he did that I traveled a few places with Jose to gain allies all over. 

"Baby?" I hummed looking at Chase. "I broke off the engagement with Lilac." I plopped up super fucking fast. "Are you serious?" I questioned. He nodded his head. I couldn't help the smile that grew on my face. 

"So what does this mean for us?" I asked. He smiled at me and pulled out a gorgeous ring. If this man is proposing so fucking earl- "Be my girlfriend.' 

"Yes!" I yelled jumping off the bed

"Yes!" I yelled jumping off the bed. I took the ring and looked at it. It was gorgeous. I saw that in the band it said 'Til death'. So fucking cheesy. "You really like me." I gave him a cocky smile. Chase mushed my face making me laugh. I laid back on her arm and looked at him. "Let's get some tattoos." 

He looked back at me. "Okay." We stared at each other. I was so fucking falling for this dude.

"Do you miss your mom." I bit my lip. My mom was an amazing person. I miss her ever fucking day. "My mom was the strongest woman I knew. I wish she was still here to see how far I've gone." 

"Amara come to me." I ran over to my mom and sat on her lap. "Did you cut your hair?" I bit my cheek and shook my head. "Não mamãe eu não fiz nada." My mom started brushing my hair. 

"No, english garota linda." I hated speaking English. I huffed. "Mama I didn't touch my hair." I was getting angry. Even though I did cut my hair I was still mad she didn't believe me. 

"Baby you can never lie to your mama.' She kissed my temple. The door to the house opened and my father came over. "Amara vá para o seu quarto agora!" My father yelled. I looked back at my mama and she signaled for me to go. 

I rushed to my room and went into my closet. I closed my eyes and started humming to myself a sweet song.

"Amara?" Chase called out for me. I hummed.  "Sorry I spaced out." I kissed his arm. "Let's sleep." He told me. I nodded closing my eyes. 

***

Mika and I sat in a salon chair. "You're officially a girlfriend!' Mika squealed. I rolled my eyes and drank my wine.

Mika and I were having a little girls day. We were treating ourselves after all the shit that's been happening.  My hair stylist took me over to wash my hair as Mika goes on and on about the ring Chase got me. I decided to change my hair a bit. Not something over the top but just some bangs and layers with a color change.

Mika was getting extensions, since she wanted to look like "Rapunzel". "That man is totally in love with you and you're going to have all twenty of his babies." Hell no. 'One is enough for me." I finished my wine and made me another glass.

I'm a wine addict if you haven't yet noticed. "And you're done." My stylist turned me to the mirror and I saw my hair. I smiled and ran my fingers through my hair. "I love it, thank you." I handed her my card and told her to charge Mika's hair to it as well and take a forty percent tip. 

I got up and Mika followed. "Are we going shopping now?" Mika smiled at me. I shook my head. "I'm going with Chase." She groaned rolling her eyes. "That fucking guy is stealing my sugar mama." She grabbed my arm and laid her head on my shoulder. 

I kissed her forehead. "No he isn't." We got into Chase's car that I sorta kinda stole. I got into the drivers seat and Mika on the passenger side. I started the car and we were off. Mika was blasting some music from her playlist while I drummed my fingers on the steering wheel. 

The car ride was silence other than when i was getting a phone call from my men back at home. "Amara." Mika finally spoke after what felt like hours of silence. "Hmm?" She grabbed my hand and squeezed it tightly. "I don't like this life for you." I turned to her with a confused look. "Mika I know you're scared- No. Listen to me Amara." I looked over at her. 

"I know that you and Logan were born in this life but I can't spend the rest of my life worrying about whether or not you two will come home. And for the past month of living here I have been scared of what will happen to you." I parked the car and looked at Mika. "I promise this will all be over and that you will never have to worry about Logan coming home safe.: Mika gave me a knowing look. "And what about you?" She questioned. 

I didn't say anything. "Logan will always be there for you. I promise." I leaned over and kissed her forehead. 

Edited version