*17

Chase kissed my lips, pushing his dick into me

Chase kissed my lips, pushing his dick into me. I moaned into his mouth. He bit my bottom lip pulling at it. I huffed. Chase  hands went to my breast. 

"Say you miss me." He spoke lowly. He kept his dick still, his hands needed my breast. I tried to move on his dick but he slapped my breast. "Say you miss me." I groaned, throwing my head back. 

What more does he fucking want? "I missed you Chase." He smiled like a puppy getting a treat. His dick went in and out of my pussy. I clenched around his dick. I was already close to coming and really needed to cum. "Cumming so fast huh baby?" Chase chuckled in my ear making me groan. 

"Cum baby." He kissed my neck, sucking on my sweet spot. Before I knew it I was coming around his cock. He pulled out of me and picked me up. My legs wrapped around his waist. 

He sat us on the bed and rubbed his dick over my sore clit. "How many times do you think you can cum before being tired?" I was already fucking tired. I laid my head on his chest. "Chase." I whispered.

His hand ran up and down my back. "I think four more times." He pushed my hair out of my face. He grabbed my face in his hand making me look at his face. His other hand went down to his dick. He tapped my ass signaling me to lift up. 

I did and he put his tip at my entrance. "Ride me baby." I slowly sat on his dick. I stilled, not having the energy to move. Chase slapped my ass two times. I groaned picking myself up and slamming back down on his dick. 

"Fuck." He moaned. I loved the sound of his moans. I clawed at his chest as I went up and down on his dick. His hands went to my ass as he slammed up matching my rhythm. I wrapped my arms around his neck. 

I clenched around him ready to cum around his cock. "Cum baby." He whispered in my ear. He sounded so sweet. I came around his dick and fell limp on his body while he still fucked me. 

He thrusted into me fast. His balls hit my ass cheeks. He slapped my ass over and over again until he came inside of me. "One." He spoke into my ear. 

Shit this is going to be a long night.

***

Chase ran his hand over my face which I'm pretty sure is red. "So fucking beautiful." He whispered. He thrusted into me one last time before we both came. He's made me cum six fucking times.

I sighed, my head falling to the side. He picked me up and laid me on top of him, his dick still in me. I kissed his chest before looking at him. I saw a tattoo on his arm that I hadn't noticed. 

It was a name. "It's my mom's name." I looked up at him and saw him staring at me. "She died giving birth to me." I bit my lip. "I look more like her than my father. I think that's why he resented me as a child."

I ran my finger over his chest. "Do you wish you got to know your mom?" I asked him in a whisper. He sighed. "Sometimes yeah. From the stories I hear she's an amazing woman. I think my life would be different with her in my life." 

I kiss his chest feeling a bit sad for him. His hand went to my back. "I shouldn't be sitting here complaining about my child neglect when you had real problems." I felt my body tense. 

"You know?" My voice broke a bit. I didn't like people treating me like a victim. He hummed. I felt tears build in my eyes just thinking about everything. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have brought this up." He kissed my head and laid his hand on my back. 

"Go to sleep baby. You need to rest." I listened to him and closed my eyes.

***

I woke up and Chase was still underneath me. His dick was still inside of me and he was hard. I was already wet and slowly moved around on his cock. I moved his arms off of me and sat up. I placed my hands on his chest. "Chase." I whispered. He hummed. 

I started moving my hips in a circle. "Baby wake up." I leaned over and whispered in his ear. He hummed again. I lifted myself up and slammed down on his dick. He moaned slowly opening his eyes. 

"Mara." He moaned. I smiled at the nickname. I moved my hands to his, interlocking our fingers. "Mara fuck." He hissed. I leaned down deciding to leave him some love bites. You could hear our skin slapping against each other throughout the room. 

Chase pulled his hands away from mine and went to my ass. He started slapping my ass hard. "Such a fucking bad girl." He says harshly. He turned our position and started fucking me hard. 

Tears built up in my eyes. "You like fucking me awake? Huh?" He slapped my face lightly. I bit my lip nodding my head. He slapped my face again. "Words baby." I smiled. "Si papi. I like having your dick in me when I wake." He smirked. 

He went faster, his hand went down to my clit. I pulled his head down to kiss his lips. He was hitting all the right spots making my toes curl. "Fast oh fuck!" I yelled. I bit on his bottom lip. 

He grabbed one of my thighs and pushed it up against my chest. He was deeper. I was  on the verge of tears. I kissed his lips again, leaning my forehead against his. There was a knock on the door making me turn my head. 

"Chase you up?' It was fucking Lilac. I tapped Chase's shoulder. "Stop." I moaned, lowly. He smirked and shook his head. "Hold on." He called out. He kept fucking me. I bit my lip, trying to hold in my moans. 

I clenched around his dick. "Hurry up and cum baby." He rubbed my clit faster. Tears fell from my eyes. I took a deep breath before cumming around his cock. Chase kept thrusting into me before cumming in me. He pulled out of me and kissed my forehead. 

I was too tired to move. Chase put on some shorts and opened the door. "What's up?" I was too tired to listen in. Fuck Chase and his good dick. 

Edited version