9

It's been exactly three days since me and Lev fucked

It's been exactly three days since me and Lev fucked. It was a good fuck but I was still craving more. I was still craving Chase. God I need to get this man out of my head. 

I was currently in the warehouse in the fighting area. I was boxing with Logan trying to get all my anger out. "Damn you must be real mad." I shut him up quickly with a mean right hook to the nose.

Logan began bleeding from the nose and I let out a chuckle. Logan sent a harsh kick to my stomach making me grunt. He kicked me in my face and I felt blood in my mouth.

"Get his ass Mara!" Mika yelled from the sideline. Octo was right beside her watching as Logan and I boxed. Logan sent a glare at Mika and I took the chance to get him down. I was on top of him about to send a final blow when I heard the doors open. 

Jose, Chase, and another guy walked in. What the hell. I took off the gloves and got off of Logan. I got out of the ring and walked over to Chase. Chase grabbed my arm. "You fucked Lev?" Chase yelled in my face. 

I love that aggressive shit. I couldn't help the smile that grew on my face. "Why? You jealous?" His hand went to my jaw and it gripped it hard. "Are you that horny you couldn't keep your legs shut?" He  yelled at me. I mean he ain't wrong. "Yes actually. I needed a good fuck and I knew that his dick would do the job." 

I knew that pissed Chase off even more just from the way his eyes widened. I pulled away from him and he grabbed my arm again. He turned me back to him. "We are not done. I want a private conversation. Now."

Love a demanding man. He pulled out of the fighting area. I turned and blew a kiss to Logan and Mika. He brought me to my office and slammed the door shut behind us.

"You don't understand how mad I was to find out that that man got to you before I could." His hand ran up and down my stomach.

"I want you. I want to fuck you. If you were so desperate for a fuck you could've came to me." I should've. I should've went and fucked that cock of yours. I pulled away from him trying to hold in my horniness. "I told you Chase. You have to convince me to let you fuck me. And you haven't yet. I don't think you have the balls to try." I sighed. 

Chase let out a deep chuckle that held no humor. He grabbed me and slammed me against the door, his hand wrapped my neck. "If I wanted to I could take you right here in your office. Fucking you so hard that everyone could here how good I make you feel." That shit made me wet.

Chase whispered in my ear. He kissed my cheek making my lips part. "I could rip this little outfit off of you and feel your wet pussy." His other hand trailed down to my shorts and felt my soaking pussy. My eyes fluttered shut.

"Is this how wet I make you?' He asked, running his fingers over my wet pussy. I moaned, wanting him to touch me more. He pulled away. "Go ask Lev to fuck you since he seems to help your horny ass." I groaned. 

"At least he fucked me better than you could ever." Chase chuckled. "I'll remember that for later regina." I rolled my eyes. "Beside coming here to belittle me for my choice of a fuck buddy what do you want?" Chase smiled.

"I've got word on the location of Viktor. He's currently in Italy looking for something or someone. I figured we could go there tomorrow and find him." I nodded. "Good I'll bring Logan and Mika with me."

His eyebrows lifted. "No Octo?" He questioned. "Octo doesn't do well on planes. He'll stay here and watch over the warehouse like usual." Chase nodded. "I'll bring along Jose and Noah. I trust them well." I don't like Jose.

I'm pretty sure he's fucking Chase's fiance. From the way they interacted with one another and plus I remember seeing them hold hands on the stage that day. "Ok. Do you think we need to worry about who he is possibly meeting it what he's going to get?" I asked.

Chase shrugged. "Viktor is a very dumb man. He doesn't know his left from his right. I doubt we'd have to worry about shit."

"Ok I'll see you tomorrow then."

***

Mika has like six suitcases while me and Logan only have two. We were boarding Chase's private plane, which was fucking huge. A flight attendant helped me on. I was in heels so it was kinda hard to walk up these little ass stairs.

Once I got onto the plane I saw Jose and who I assume is Noah sitting on the front chairs. I nod towards them and go all the way in the back.

I saw Chase sitting in a seat with glasses on. I smirked and sat in front of them. "Rough night?" I asked. He was clearly hung over. He nodded his head rubbing his forehead.

I chuckled. I pulled out my phone and saw Jasmine had texted me. Octo is really sad what should I do??!!

I smiled. She was so worried about him its just so fucking cute. He likes hugs and cuddles. I sent it back to her. I so want them to get together.

Chase grabs my phone and I looked at him. "Bitch did you just take my phone?' I said, getting up to get my phone back. Chase put his arm up in the air and held my phone hostage.

Yeah I'm going to gut this bitch. "Give me my phone you perra italiana!" I yelled at him. He groaned. Yea take that you hung over bitch. I put my knee on his lap and reach for my phone.

Before I knew it Chase slapped my ass making me gasp. I looked up to see if anyone saw us. Nope. They were all in their own conversations. I gripped Chase's throat choking his fucking fat ass neck.

Or at least attempting to. Chase smirked and pulled me fully on his lap. His hands went to my ass. "What if we just fucked right here right now? No one is paying attention." I would fucking love too. No calm down Amara.

I decided to play his game just a little. I leaned down and kissed his perfect lips. I slowly grinded on his lap. My hand went to his and snatched my phone back.

"Ve a chupar una polla, maldita perra."

Edited version