4

I was so fucking tired

I was so fucking tired. My body was drained of energy as soon as I made it back to L.A.

Me and Kronos went on with the mission which was very successful thanks to me. 

I was in a room with a bunch of girls. They looked to be at least 16-20. It was sad that these girl had suffered so much. I waited for the signal from Kronos before acting. The door opened and a big looking guy came. He wiped his eyebrow and that was the signal. 

I got up and raised my gun that was under my skirt. The girls started to freak. "Come with me if you want to live." I laughed mentally at the corny ass line. The girls got up and started to follow. I followed the guy and we made it to the exit. The guy lead them to the vans waiting while I went back.

I saw a few of the guys dead on the floor and I went to where the auction was. There were men from many mafias there and I took this chance. I went onto the stage and the men looked confused. 

"Hello I'm sorry to say that this isn't an auction but rather your death beds." I pulled out my gun and Kronos men and my followed suit.

As you could tell it went pretty well. The girls we saved didn't have families so I either provided them with money or they joined my mafia. "There's a bunch of rooms just find one with nothing in it and it's yours." I spoke to Jasmine.

Kronos didn't want Jasmine in his house or warehouse in fear of what his men would do to her. She's already been through enough. So I took her in. I know what it's like being taken advantage of by a powerful man.

"I want to shower." She spoke lowly. Yeah I know that feeling as well. "It's upstairs second door to your right." She nodded and went straight upstairs. I pulled out my phone and texted Mika to buy some clothes when she could.

I went upstairs into my room taking a well deserved shower. I washed my hair wanting to get the smell of dirt and blood off of me. Once I got out I saw a figure standing at my dresser. "You should really get security at your home. It's so easy for me to break in and kill you.' I knew that voice.

Chase Romano. I smiled. I sat on my bed and grabbed my lotion. "If you were going to kill me you would've done it back at your father's house." He chuckled and stood in front of me. 'Your right." He watched me as I put on my lotion. I grabbed my brush and brushed my curly hair.

"Why are you here? I know you're not making some home visit." Chase laughed and shook his head. "Well for one I have a bone to pick with you. You sent my fathers head to my house which my fiance opened and is now traumatized."  So he's engaged to be married. That's a buzz kill. But that doesn't mean I won't fuck him.

"So your here to give me a spanking for traumatizing your fiance?' I questioned. His eyes darkened and he bit his lip. "As much as I would love that no that's now why I'm here." I wish that was. He walked over to my dresser and started going through my drawers. 

"I want an alliance. You have the brains while I have the bronze." I laughed. I for sure had the brains and the bronze. "Ok I'll make an alliance with you." Maybe it was because I was super fucking horny but I feel like an alliance with him will be good. 

Chase walked over to me with a blue set of lingerie in his hands. "Wear this.' My face turned red. He began to walk away before giving me a cheeky smile.

Yea I totally need a good fuck.

***

I entered the warehouse and saw there was a big commotion in the boxing room. "Your a fucking freak!' I heard LJ yell. I saw Octo standing in front of him about to knock his ass out.

"Stop!" My voice was loud. Everyone went quiet. I stormed over to Octo. "What's wrong?' I said rubbing his face "He's fucking physco! He tried to bite my arm!" LjJyelled. I glared at him making him shut his mouth quickly.

"What happened my beautiful boy?' Octo's breathing slowed and he looked at me with sadness all over his face. "He was talking b-bout you a-nd y-y-your body.' I pet Octo's hair and calmed him. I turned to LJ and stared at him. 

'Is this true?" I questioned. I could tell from his face that it was. 'Y-you can't believe that fucking freak. He eats humans for Christ sakes." I hated when people talked bad about my Octo. He was a big softy. I turned to Claire and Logan who were right beside me. 

"Claire, Logan take him to the cells. I'll deal with him later." I motioned to LJ. He started yelling and screaming. I took Octo's hand and brought him to my office locking the door.

'Are you sure your ok?" I asked softly. Octo and I have had a very good relationship. He sees me as a mother figure even though he is older. He nodded his head and hugged me. He was a very big tall man. He was 6'10 and had a bunch of muscles.

He only has one eye which is red and a large scar on his missing eye. He never tells anyone why his eyes are like that but I know.

"I-i missed you. Y-you gone l-long." I kissed his forehead. "I know and I'm sorry. I was saving a girl who was hurt like us." I told him rubbing his cheeks. "Like us?" When I met Octo he couldn't speak. He was mute. He soon got comfortable and started speaking.

I nodded and he let go of me finally. "C-can I met." I nodded my head. "Of course but you have to give her some time. She's been hurt by very bad men."

"L-lika m-mama?" Octo calls me mama because I was like a mother to him. I take care of him, feed him and love him like he was my son even though he is older. 'Yes just like me. Now be a good boy and stay here. I have to deal with LJ but I'll be back ok?" He nodded his head and went to sit in my chair. I smiled and walked out. 

I felt my heart beating fast. I never thought of my past. Thinking about it brought up to many harsh memories.

I like to think of the good times not the bad. Which is hard when there's never any good times. I took a deep breath before going to the basement.

 What's with men and talking bout my body nowadays?

Edited version