18

"What's up?" I asked

"What's up?" I asked. I was breathing heavily and Lilac looked me up and down with a raised eyebrow. "I can't come see my fiance." She got on her tippy toes to kiss my lip but I turned my head so her lips met my cheek.

She pulled away and looked at me confused. "I'm busy at the moment." She gave me a knowing look. "Busy fucking that Brazilian slut? I saw her in your room yesterday I bet she's still in there." First of all she's not even Brazilian. 

"Don't fucking call her that." I hissed at her. Lilac looked at me shocked. "Your defending her? You've known her for almost a month and you're already wrapped around that bitches finger." More like wrapped in her pussy. I stopped the nasty thoughts and calmed myself. 

"Your one to fucking talk. You think I don't know about Jose and you?" Her jaw dropped. I don't know why she thought I was a fucking idiot. 

"H-how.." I rolled my eyes at her attempt to speak. "You think you can hide shit from me in my fucking house?" I saw tears build up in her eyes. "He means nothing to me. If you would give me the fucking attention you give that girl then maybe I wouldn't have to fuck your best friend." She yells. 

"So I'm nothing?" We both turned and saw Jose standing in the hallway. "Jose.." she started. Jose shook his head and walked away. Lilac turned back to me. "Chase." I went back into my room slamming the door shut. 

"Woah, she must have really pissed you off." shit I forgot Amara was in the room. I sighed and went back to bed with her. "Let's just relax and enjoy our time." She snuggled closer to me and I held her tight. This girl makes me feel so fucking safe. 

***

I was currently trailing behind Amara and Mika with Logan by my side. We had a bunch of shopping bags and haven't had a break at fucking all. "Is this always like this?" I asked Logan. 

"No, usually they buy more." I groaned, rolling my eyes. "Oh come one let's go in here." Mika pointed to Victoria's Secret. Amara nodded and they entered. Logan and I are right behind them. 

They were grabbing all different types of lingerie. They were finally done and we were on our way back to the house. Amara came over to me and came to my ear. "When we get to the warehouse. I'm going to give you a little fashion show." I felt my dick grow at the thought of Amara in those lingerie she bought. 

I made sure to hurry home. I drove fast and soon we were there. I brought all of her clothes up to my room and she followed behind me. "Go sit on the bed while I get changed." She grabbed the bag and walked into the bathroom. 

I went to the bed and fixed my pants. I couldn't wait for her to come out with those sexy little pieces. After a few she came out in a sexy blue two piece set. She walked over to me and ran her hands up and down my thighs. 

My dick was very visible

My dick was very visible. "Like what you see." I bit my bottom lip and nodded my head. "Yes baby. I love what I see." She smiled and kissed my lips. I tried to kiss her back but she pulled away and walked back into the bathroom. 

When I get my hands on her I'm fucking her senseless. Amara came out in a fucking red two piece that was too fucking nice on her. 

I was going crazy

I was going crazy. I stood up and rushed over to her. I picked her up. "I didn't finish my show." She pouted her bottom lip. I smirked. I slammed her down on the bed. "Chase I'm sore." 

Sore my fucking ass. "If you're so sore then don't fucking tease me." I slapped her pussy. She moaned pushing her body up. I slapped her tits and she rolled her eyes back. 

I kissed her neck sucking, leaving more love bites on her. The door opened and a voice spoke. "Yo Chase?" I looked up and saw Jose standing there. "What the fuck? You don't know how to knock?" I yelled at him. 

"Shit my bad." He looked over at Amara and his eyes widened. Oh fuck no. "Get the fuck out before I shoot you!" Jose rushed out the door making me huff. 

I looked at Amara and saw her smiling up at me. "You're so cute when you're mad." She pushes me off of her and kisses my lips. She went into the bathroom leaving me with a fucking raging hard-on. 

I sighed and adjusted my pants. I got off the bed and went out of the room. Jose was waiting in the hallway on his phone. Once he heard me come out of the room he looked up and put his phone away. 

"What the fuck do you want?" I was pretty fucking mad he interrupted my alone time with Amara. "Listen about earlier..." He started. Is this what this is about? "Listen I knew about your relationship from the start. I don't care at all. I have no feelings towards Lilac once so ever so we are good." 

Jose sighed and his shoulders relaxed. "This won't affect our relationship, right?" I rubbed my forehead. "Yes Jose. If it wasn't already obvious I am interested in someone completely different." He broke a smile. 

"Good for you man." He held his hand out. I took it and brought him in for a side hug. He started to walk away. "And next time fucking knock." 

Edited version