13

We made it to the warehouse where Viktor was

We made it to the warehouse where Viktor was. Jose and I and a few of my other men went through the front while the rest went through the back. We rushed the warehouse and it was guns blazing. 

We were able to get the drop on them since it was more of us and less of them. Viktor was on the floor crying like the little bitch he is. "What's wrong? you had the guts to target Amara now you have to pay the repercussions." 

Viktor she started laughing. "You have no idea what's really going on huh?" I couldn't take him seriously with the snort coming down his face. I put my gun in his face. He started shaking. 

"Speak!" I roared. 'The Germans have a man on the inside of your mafia. They've been waiting for the right moment to take her. Felix has been obsessed with her.' Fucking Germans. First the Russians now theses fucks. I need to go back to the warehouse.

I rushed into the warehouse and went to her room. I opened the door to her room and found it empty. Fuck! Shit! Who the fuck could've taken her. Who..? 

Logan saw me panicing and came towards me. "Where's Amara?" I turned to him with a worried look. His eyes widened. "Shit!"

I walked to my office and started ordering my men to search all over Italy. We've been gone for so fucking long. I don't know how far she could've gotten. Mika burst open the door. "How the hell did you lose my best friend?" She screamed. Logan and Jose were right behind her. 

Logan grabbed her by her shoulders. "I told her not to get into this mafia shit and look where it's got her, shoot and kidnapped." 

"Stop it Mika." Logan told her. I should've had more men posted. This is my fault. 'I know I'm sorry. I thought she was safe- Well she fucking wasn't!' Mika yelled. I could understand she was mad I lost her best friend, her family. 

As we stood in my office an alert came up on my laptop. I went and opened it. They all came behind me and I played the video. 

Then I saw him. Quinn. No fucking way. "Hello Chase. You know it's funny how it only took Amara a few moments to figure me out but it took you over two years." He chuckled. 

Fucking bastard. His accent was now German. "This isn't a ransom video we want no money. Just her." He pointed the camera  at Amara. She was only in lingerie. 

She was knocked out cold on a bed. She looked so beautiful. God I shouldn't be thinking of her like this right fucking now. 

 "Anyways, I have to go. I want to have my fun with her before the boss comes. See you never Chase." The video shut off. I heard a muffled cry coming from Mika. 

I clenched my fist and threw my laptop onto the floor. "We are going to find her.I want her found tonight!" I yelled. 

***

I woke up tied to a bed

I woke up tied to a bed. My head was spinning. I looked up to see it was chains. No way to get out. The door opened and I saw two figures walk to me. "Hello beautiful." I know that voice. It was Felix. 

Felix was the leader of the German Mafia. I knew him when we were younger. He came closer to me and sat on the bed. "You are even more beautiful than before." He went to kiss me but i moved my head. He chuckled. "Still stubborn though." 

I felt his thumb push on my wound. I screamed. He kissed my lips his tongue pushing into my mouth. He still pushed on my wound. Tears fell from my eyes from the pain. 

He pulled away moving his thumb. He wiped my tears off my face. "You know we were supposed to get married." He started. "Your father and mines were setting up a deal but you killed your father before it could be finalized." 

Well good thing I did that, fucking crazy bastard. As children he would push me down into the dirt and make me eat it. He ran his thumb over my lips. "I've been keeping track of you and everything you do. When I found out you were working with Chase I took my chances and used Viktor to get to you." 

Felix is a fucking psycho. "I used Quinn who's been undercover in Chase's mafia for over two years. I don't want any information or money. I just want you. I want you all to myself." 

He got up and left the room, leaving me with that second figure. "Are you okay darling?" Quinn's voice spoke up. I mentally rolled my eyes. He came and climbed on top of me. 

I tried to move to get free. I was not letting this happen again, no fucking way. "Don't struggle." He whispered. His hand ran down my bare body going to my panties. "You're so beautiful." I spit in his face making him chuckle. 

He wiped his face and sent a slap to my face. "Don't make me mad." He said harshly. He ripped my panties off, no please. I started crying. 

This can't be happening to me again please. "Help!" I screamed. "Shut up." Quinn growled at me. His fingers thrusted into me harshly. I screamed again. His hand went to my throat. He placed a harsh kiss on my lips. Please. 

"Schnapp ihn dir jetzt und töte ihn!" Felix yelled. Quinn was taken off of me and thrown to the floor. I took a deep breath feeling my head pounding. Felix began to unchain me and I took my chance and sent a harsh punch to him. his men rushed over and grabbed me. 

"I guess we'll have to do this the hard way." 

Edited version