3

Seth

Arghhhhh!"

"For the last time Patrick, who are you working for?" I asked for the hundredth time and this fucker still doesn't to give me an answer. 

"No one..... please....stop" he cried reacting to the pain I am inflicting on him.

He is tied up to a chair, has no shirt on but trousers and blood is filled on his body. That's because I am hitting him with one of my favourite toys that looks like a cane but it is a metal one. It can cause a very agonizing pain.

But I guess it isn't causing enough because this idiot has refused to talk!

"Let's just kill him already Seth" Diego who is standing beside us said.

"No we need to know who sent him first" Martin said.

"But we have been torturing him for almost an hour now and he has refused to speak. Bury some bullet in his head already " Diego said. 

"No please!" Patrick cried.

"Diego can you for once stop thinking about your gun?" I asked glaring at him, making him keep calm.

I look back at Patrick. His eyes are swollen up as a result of the beating Diego and Martin gave to him.

I lean down. "Patrick......You use to be one of our finest guards. What happens?"

He is crying silently, his chest is going up and down. The sweat on his body tells how much pain he is passing through right now.

But the fool doesn't want to redeem himself.

"Answer me Patrick. What fucking happened? Why did you choose to betray us?"

He opened his mouth to speak.

I raise a brow at him.

"I....I am sorry s..sir... please" he stuttered.

"Who are you working for?"

He looked down.

"I can't...."

"Can't what?"

"I....I can't tell you"

Diego scoffed.

"Why? Look at you. I can tell that your body can not take it anymore. Tell me what I need to know or I will continue punishing you."

He cried.

"Who. Are. You. Working. For?"

He looked at me. "I can't tell you sir......they threatened to kill my family if I ever tell you anything."

"You...."

"I will kill your family if you don't" East cut me off as he walked into the room with Mona, following behind him.

Standing on my feet, I sense Patrick shift on his seat the second he saw East.

"Boss" Diego and Martin said in greeting.

"Why the fuck is he still alive?" East asked me.

I heaved a sigh. "We need to know who sent him. For all we know, he must have given them every information about us"

East scoffed. He walked closer to Patrick. Patrick shifted again, shuddering.

"Pathetic" East mocked.

"Please....I am sorry sir... please "

"If you don't tell me who sent you to spy on my mafia, I will kill every living soul in your family" East threatened