9

Please don't just read..

Please vote as well.....

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Cora

"I asked you a question damnit!"

Her loud voice made me flinch.

"I...I...I lost my way" I stuttered looking anywhere but her.

She scoffed. "That's the most silliest fucking excuse I have ever heard"

"I swear....I wasn't eavesdropping please...."

"You were fucking eavesdropping I fucking saw your bitchy eyes. You are a spy aren't you?"

I look at her with my wet eyes, nodding to convince her.

"Wait till I tell the boss"

No.

"He will have your little head on a plate!" She spat.

Terror consumed me.

"No please! I am telling the truth!" My beating heart was relentless.

She grabbed me by my collar, I shudder in fright.

God this is the end of me.

"I am taking you straight to the boss" she make a step but I stood back.

"Please ma'am Lisa don't take me to the boss" tears rolled down my eyes.

"Call me Lisa again I will punch you in the fucking face!" She spat as she grip my collar.

"Sorry ma'am Mona. I beg you please!" I pleaded moving back with the little strength I have but she keeps dragging me.

My strength is nothing compared to hers. She is so strong.

"Stop pushing back you bitch!"

"I am sorry please! It won't happen again!" I cried.

She wasn't having that. "You are dying today"

The thought of that gave me cold shivers.

Hunter came to my mind. I really need him now.

At this very moment!

I need him right now.

I am about to die.

"Move you bitch!"

"Please ma'am Mona. It won't happen again I promise" I continue pleading with hope that she have mercy.

I am too young to die.

"If you don't fucking move, I will...."

"The fuck is going on here?" An unfamiliar female voice claimed our attention.

She is almost 6ft tall, has long blond hair, blue eyes and looks like Seth a bit.

"Ma'am Iris" Ma'am Mona said looking surprised.

Iris?

"Why are you holding her like that Mona?" Iris asked as she walked a bit closer to us.

"Um...she..uh..." Mona stuttered.

This ma'am Iris must be one of the bosses. Cause Mona is acting weird right now.

"Have you suddenly forgotten how to speak?" Iris asked with a raised brow. "What was her offense?"

"She....she was eavesdropping. So I think she is a spy" Mona said, her hand still on my collar.

"Eavesdropping?"