10

Shout out to @lavenderflower_2521🥰🥰 Thanks for being my courage. Love you😘

Please vote and comment.

Enjoy

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️

Iris

I watch as the poor girl's body meet the ground. Her eyes closed, looking frightened to death. All thanks to my maniac blood thirsty violent older brother!

I look at him.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

"Watch your tune Iris"

"No you mind the way you treat people damnit!" I snapped angrily.

He has always been like this ever since we were kids. He is always violent and loves killing people.

"Why the hell did she come here in the first place?" He asked Seth. "She could be a spy"

I scoffed "Unbelievable"

"Cora wake up" I hear Seth call after her trying to wake her up but the girl is out. I won't blame her.

East is a beast.

"Get her out of here Seth" East said as he walked towards his desk.

Seth picked Cora up bridal style. "I'll take her to one of the rooms. Call the doctor Iris" He said as he walked away.

I look back at my monster of a brother.

"You are a sick violent monster and that's fucking unhealthy" I said to East

He heaved a sigh as he sat on his seat. "Thanks for the compliment little sis. Now leave I have things to do" he said saucily.

Ugh! He annoys the fuck out of me.

"I wonder why I am so unlucky to have you as my brother "

He looked at me with a raised brow.

"You kill people as though they are animals. You wanted to kill that poor innocent girl that has done nothing to you. Have you no freaking heart Alessandro?"

"First, that little bitch is no innocent girl. Her fucking boyfriend owes me a lot of money."

I scoffed.

"And second, don't you ever call me that name again"

"What will you do?" I dared 

He glared at me. "You wanna find out?"

I scoffed. "You don't scare me at all. And you know that"

He clench his jaw.

I walk closer to him and place my hand on his desk. "The earlier you stay growing a heart, the better cause being a violent maniac will do you no fucking good"

He roll his eyes.

"Better hope she doesn't wake up traumatized because of your actions. You are fucking capable of making someone loose their sanity you bloodthirsty maniac" with that I walked out of the room.