23

Third POV

"Oh my God Cora!" Iris called as they got to where East and unconscious Cora were, on their horses.

Jesse and Seth helped bring her down from the horse and out of East's arms. 

"Oh no. I'll call the doctor real quick" Iris said worriedly as she brought out her phone while Seth carried Cora  bridal style, heading towards the mansion.

Everyone followed him except for East who got down from his horse, looking at them rush off.

He caressed the horse, Cora was on, calming it down one more time as he thought about what just happened.

As weird as it sounds, he actually felt the urge to save her and he did. That's unlike him.

He knows it.

But something pushed him to do so.

"East!" Martin called walking towards East along with Diego.

"Are you okay?" Diego asked.

"Yeah." East said still caressing the horse.

"I can't believe you saved her. I thought you hated her. You know because of the money and all" Martin said.

"Saving her doesn't mean I like her either Martin"

Diego scoffed "But you have always wanted to shoot her brains out. What changed? " Diego asked chuckling with Martin.

East glared at them.

They stopped laughing.

"This horse has problem." East said looking away from them. "I want it sold out" he said walking away holding Safaria's rein.

"Yes boss!" Diego and Martins said in unison.

East climbed on Safaria for another ride. Thoughts about what happened came to his mind again.

He thought about the friction that pushed him to run after that collateral without thinking twice.

The boys are right. This is so unlike him.

What the fuck is going on with him?

He thought about her flawless skin when her body limped on his arms. He thought about her big brown eyes, how it looked when she was in awe and when they have tears in them.

He shake the thoughts off as he raised Safaria's rein.

"Yah!"

Safaria began running.

************************************

In the guest room, also Cora's room. She is still unconscious lying on the bed and the doctor just came in.

AJ and Jesse excused themselves leaving Iris and Seth with the doctor and unconscious Cora.

The doctor began examining Cora, Iris is standing at the left side of the bed  still worried. She hope and pray that Cora doesn't get worst like the doctor said she would if she faints again.