15

East

Hours earlier******

"This came in today sir" Lisa, my right hand woman and head of the house welfare said as she walked into my office holding a newspaper.

I collected it from her, the first thing up front is that bastard, Julius Sanctus, one of my enemies celebrating his shipping success.

After destroying mine? He is fucking celebrating his success?

While I am still healing from the great loss I went through..

Ugh!

My blood boiled as I read the headlines. Clenching on the fucking papers, I look up at Lisa.

"Get Seth for me now" I snarled

"Yes sir" she head out.

"Argh!" I let out my anger, pushing everything on my desk to the floor. I turn towards the window.

Fuck!

God that fucker knows how to annoy me.

I just want to bury millions and millions of bullets into that mouth of his.

Fucking maniac.

"East"

I turned the minute I heard Seth called, walking into my office.

"Julius fucking Sanctus" I said placing the paper on my desk.

He picks it up and read it.

"Can you imagine the fucker?" I asked "After destroying my shipping business, he had the audacity to celebrate. And in a fucking big way goddamnit!"

"Calm down East. I am sure he didn't do it to spite you"

I scoffed "don't give me that crap Seth. Don't"

Seth sighed as I paced the room.

Fuck I so much want to kill that motherfucker.

"I want him dead" I demanded.

I don't get a response.

I look at Seth. "did you fucking hear me?"

"I did. But that is not the right decision now. We can just have a conversation and...."

I chuckle cutting him off.

"I am done having any stupid conversation. That bastard deserve to die" I said walking towards the windows.

"How are we going to kill him then?"

I look at him.

"You and I know that Julius is from a very powerful family. More powerful than...."

"Don't you dare complete that fucking statement Seth" I snapped, cutting him off..

He sighed.

"I am East Gonzalez. No one is more powerful than I am" I snarled.