46

East

It's been an hour since she left and my phone has been beeping with notifications.

I fucking ignored it.

Fuck!

"I thought you had the CCTVs connected to your phone. How come you didn't see her leaving?" Seth asked.

I picked up that fucking bottle, smashing it on the floor.

"Calm the fuck down man"

I run my fingers through my hair. I need to find her.

I shouldn't have yelled at her.

Fuck!

What have I done?

An hour isn't much. She couldn't have gone far. She doesn't know her way around and it is fucking late!

Surely she has not gone far. 

I look around for my phone.

"I will take the guys with me to go find her"

"No Seth. I'll find her. Stay here incase she comes back" I said to him as I pick up my keys.

"Are you sure you..."

"Yes Seth. This is my mess. I have to fix it"

"But..."

"Seth have you found her yet?" Iris cuts in as she walked into my room looking worried as well.

"No. East is going out to find her" Seth said as I put on my jacket.

"Good. You have to find her East. It is your responsibility" she said look straight at me.

She is right.

"I know it is. I will bring her back. She can't go far."

"But before you go, you have to know something surprising that I managed to find" she said

"What is it?"

She bring out a paper. "Mona's pregnancy test."

I clench my jaw. "I don't have time for this Iris" I make a step to walk pass them.

"It was forged"

I stop on my track. I looked at her.

She nod.

"What?" Seth asked

"It is not real. The bitch forged it" Iris said and I collected the paper from her.

Reading it, it looks weird. I can't tell if it was forged or not. It's my first time seeing a fucking pregnancy test.

"How sure are you that this is forged?" I asked

She scoffed. "I have been working on this for two days now East. I found out it was forged. If you think I am making this up, call the bitch, get our family doctor to do another test on her"