#Bonus chapter

Third POV

A week later***

"Meet my dog, Sky." Cora squealed happily as she show her dog to her husband.

They are both in East's room, still on their night attires. Actually East is only on briefs.

He is seated on the bed looking at his wife standing in front of him, on her sexy nightie, messy hair and holding her weird looking dog.

Yeah Sky looks weird to East.

"Sky meet my husband, East" Cora said smiling.

East is looking at the dog with a raised brow. Sky is looking at him too.

"We are family now and the three of us are going on our honeymoon today" Cora said happily.

East looked at her. "I am sorry what?"

Cora nods.

"He is going with us?" East asked.

"Uh huh"

"No way"

Cora pouted. "Come on Its been a while since I spent time with him"

"Well there is a reason why it is called an honeymoon. It's an alone, hot and steaming time for husbands and wives"

Cora's pouted again. "But i want him around " she whined.

East sighed.

"Pleaseeeee"

East shake his head in disbelief.

"Pretty pleaseeee" Cora pleaded again. East looked at her.

Cora made a baby face, pouting.

"Stop doing that"

Cora blink her eyes repeatedly.

East chuckled. "Fine"

"Yay!! Sky you are coming with us!" Cora squealed as she give Sky a kiss on his fur.

East roll his eyes.

"

Alright, why don't you both shake hands" Cora said as she extend Sky's paw towards East.

Sighing, East took the paw and shake it a little.

"Say something to him."

"Hello Sky. Glad you are coming with us to our honeymoon but I will be more glad if you stay in a different room while I fuck your mum..."

Cora gasped a bit, hitting East on his chest slightly.

"Ow" East reacted, holding where she hitted.

"Don't say that around him, he is still a puppy"

East scoffed.

"Geez"

"See why I don't want him to come with us? You don't even want him to hear it, what about when we are doing it?" East asked, winking at her.

Cora sighed. "Fine he will stay in a different room"