8

Cora

Lying on my bed, my back is facing sound sleeping and snoring Nadia. I am awake, stroking sleeping Sky's fur as my thoughts wonders to what I saw earlier.

It makes me recall the first time Hunter touched me.

It was the night of the day he saved me from the Russians.

*****
I finished taking my bath. Entering the room in just a towel wrapped around my body, I saw a new black t-shirt on the bed for me. It made me smile cause I know he was the one that kept it for me.

I wipe off my body and put the t-shirt on. Like the first one, it stopped at my mid thigh. Then I realised there was no shorts.

He must have forgotten to bring out one for me.

And I have washed up the first one he gave me.

I really can't stay butt naked. It makes me so uncomfortable. I won't be able to sleep.

I walk back into the bathroom and picked up my worn out panties I washed earlier. Putting it on, I climbed the bed.

The kiss we shared was magical. My heart is still fluttering with joy.

I like him already.

He is so pretty and has gorgeous eyes. I can't just stop looking at them.

I can't stop thinking him. Even though he is in this house with me. I want him to kiss me again.

I feel like he is my prince charming like the one in snow white.

He rescued me from those bad men. Brought me to his house, fed and clothed me.

He is such a nice person.

I think I am in love.

Cause that's the only thing that explain how I am feeling right now.

Smiling, I lay on my back as I thought about him more and more.

"I will make it up to you" he claimed my attention as he stood at the door with a phone pinned to his ear and he is staring at me.

My heart raced seeing him.

"Just let me keep this one." He said ti the person he is talking to on the phone.

I am too enchanted by him to be interested in his conversation with the person on his phone.

Oh he is very handsome. I feel my cheeks heating up by the way he is staring at me right now.

"Thanks. Talk to you later" he said before bringing his phone down. He smiled at me. I blush looking down.

"I see you're set for bed already beautiful"

Seventh time he has called me beautiful in just today we met.

Yeah I have been counting.