19

Third POV

"Alessandro Gonzalez what is actually wrong with you?" Aunt Miriam and her usual way of calling his full name. 

East sighed bringing down his gun.

Iris is leaning down towards unconscious Cora. She looked up at her brother angrily.

More like glared at him.

"Is she okay?" Aunt Miriam asked making Iris examine Cora.

Sky is beside Cora, looking worried and unhappy because he is whining a bit.

"She is still breathing." Iris said.

Aunt Miriam let out a sigh of relief and look back at her most stubborn nephew.

"Is this how you treat innocent people?"

He tuts "she is not innocent aunt. Don't conclude things" he said as he moved towards the chair and sat on it.

Aunt Miriam scoffed.

"Conclude you say?" Iris asked, standing on her feet and walk towards him a bit.

Lisa stood there staring at Iris.

"She is innocent and you know it" Iris said. She is furious right now.

East picked up his glass of wine and sipped.

"How cruel can you be?" Iris asked.

East raised his brow.

"What's going on?" Seth claimed everyone's attention as he walked into the room. He is surprised to see his aunt.

"Aunt Miriam?"

"Hello sweetie" She smiled at him.

Seth smiled as well but his smile faded the minute he sighted Cora on the floor, unconscious.

He quickly walked towards her, leaning down. His hands moved to her hair. 

"What happened?" He asked, worried.

"Why don't you ask this beast sitting here?" Iris said glaring at East.

East smirked at his sister. He kinda liked the name.

"East what did you do?" Seth asked.

East looked at his brother. "She tried to escape " he said, looking at his drink as he sipped it. 

"What?" Seth asked, arching his brows.

"Well what do you expect?" Iris asked. "If I was in her shoes, I would do the same. You are one annoying person" she said to East. 

East scoffed. "And I am never going to change lil sis"

Iris clenched her knuckles "ugh! I hate you!"

East shrugged.

Iris turn back towards Cora.

"I'll take her to the room. Call the doctor Iris" Seth said as he picked Cora up bridal style.