6

Please vote🙏

Please comment 🙏

Please vote🙏

Please comment 🙏

◼️

East

Seated on my bed, popping out smoke. It's seven in the morning, the day is super bright, the sun is entering my room through the fucking windows. It's beautiful. But I hate it.

I hate the sun.

I hate it this morning, mainly because I am fucking pissed.

Last night I called Mona, she gave me a fucking excuse.

Like what the fuck?

That bitch thinks I can't get a new girl on my bed in a second.

Sucking on my big cigar, I blew out smoke. Morning smoke is the best. It awakes all the organs in the body. Tells them it's morning already.

Standing on my feet, I walk towards the windows. The maids are doing their work, some of my men are busy with their morning training.

It's a new day.

And a busy schedule.

My brother is out with Diego and Martin to take care of something. Some bastards had to invade one of my warehouses in Mexico. I am sure they are dead by now.

I don't trust Seth with his gun. He has that human sympathy that pisses me off all the time. 

He has been like that ever since we were kids!

I still wonder why he decided to join me in my dirty works. That dude is just annoying.

He is lucky I don't joke with him.

He is lucky there is a blood connection between us.

If not I would have dealt with him.

Anyways I don't have to worry. I have my third in command, Diego to make sure that every single one of those bastards are killed.

You dare not step on my shit and go free. It isn't done!

I bring the cigar to my mouth. Sucking on it again, I pop out smoke.

My thoughts went to Hunter.

That good for nothing motherfucker. When I catch him, I will not just kill him, I will kill his fucking spirit. He thinks he can owe me and steal from me too?

Really?

Oh that fucker doesn't know who he is dealing with.

He can run all he can. But as long as we are in planet earth, I'm gonna catch him.

Once I do, i will separate his spirit from his body, burn his body and destroy his spirit.

Bastard.

My fucker of a brother had to bring his slut here.