20

Third POV

"Um, I'll be right back" Iris said standing on her feet.

"Wh...where are you going?" Cora asked, worriedly.

"To see someone. Ish"

Cora shake her head "Are you...are you going to confront her?"

"That's definitely what I am going to do sweetie" but she didn't say it out.

"No no I am going to see Seth. I want to talk to him about something" Iris lied.

Cora nods slightly with hope that she is not going to confront Mona.

"Just relax okay? I'll have the maids bring you something to eat" Iris said smiling.

Cora nodded "Thank you"

"You are welcome. Later" Iris said as she walked out of the room. Her smile is replaced with a frown as she approached Mona's room.

Iris is a woman that dislike maltreatment and injustice with passion. If she had the power, she would lock up all the corrupt leaders and offenders all over the world.

Which is impossible but anyways, that's why she is studying to become an attorney so she could start from somewhere.

Maybe someday, her dreams of kicking injustice out the entire world will come to pass.

Getting to Mona's room, Iris sight Mona walking slowly and majestically towards East room which is just a door away from hers.

"Oh no you don't " Iris said internally as she quickly and quietly reached for Mona's hair, grabbing it hard.

"Ah...." Mona whimpered but Iris covered her mouth as she dragged both her and Mona into Mona's room.

Now inside the room, Iris closed the door with her right leg as she released  struggling Mona.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Iris?" Mona yelled in anger. Her hair is in a mess right now.

Iris scoffed as the next thing she did, was give Mona a very stinging slap.

"Ah!" Mona whimpered holding her cheek. She didn't see that coming. She looked back at Iris with surprise.

"That's for putting your hands on Cora you annoying whore!" Iris spat.

Mona couldn't believe this. Iris slapped her all because of a common cook?

Seriously?

Mona raised her hand to hit Iris back but Iris moved closer towards her daringly, making Mona leave her hand hung on the air.

"Go on. What are you waiting for?" Iris asked.

Mona clenched her jaw.

"Try it and watch how I will get your slutty ass kicked out of this mansion for good"

Mona was breathing hard, feeling her blood boil.

Iris scoffed seeing her reaction. She knows Mona is burning in anger right now but she can't do anything.

"You fucking hit me because of a nobody?" Mona asked.