52

Third POV

"So?"

Sergio, Hunter's Russian cousin asked as Hunter walked in with his men.

"Everything is successful " Hunter said taking a seat on the cushion next to the one Sergio is sitting on.

Sergio scoffed. "I still don't believe in this stupid plan of yours"

Hunters tuts.

"Why do you think a fucking girl could bring East to us? Doesn't it sound absurd?" Sergio asked.

"I told you cousin, My informat told me how romantic they are."  Hunter said as one of the maids serve him a glass of red wine. He takes it and sip a little.

Sergio is looking at him.

"East has a fucking soft spot for my little bitch. No doubt he will do whatever she asks" Hunter said clenching on his glass as his blood boil because of East and Cora.

Fucking morons.

He is getting his girl back.

East is as good as dead. I will make sure of that.

"And you are sure that girlfriend of yours will do as you ordered her?" Sergio asked.

Hunter sipped his drink, smirking.

"She is still submissive Sergio. You should see the look on her face when she saw me. It carried a lot of fear. She is scared of me. Scared of what I can do if she disobeys me. She knows me very well"

Sergio scoffed. "Alright then. Let's keep our fingers crossed on her. I hope for your sake she delivers. You know me very well Hunter "

Hunter looked at him.

"I hate getting disappointed "

Hunter smirked. "oh cousin. You know me too"

Sergio clench his jaw.

"I don't disappoint" Hunter said sipping his drink.

Sergio look away from him.

"She is fucking obedient. Just a little communication and she will surely deliver" Hunter assured as he sip his drink.

Sergio sip his drink. "Tomorrow is his brother's wedding"

Hunter nod slightly.

"Is she...."

"No" Hunter cuts in.

Sergio looks at him. "What do you mean no?"

"Let them celebrate the wedding in peace." Hunter said sipping his drink.

Sergio stare at him.

"Leave everything to me cousin" Hunter said looking at Sergio.  "I will surely, deliver East Gonzalez to you"

Sergio glare at him.

Hunter smirked, sipping his drink. He is confident that Cora will do as she is told.