5

Cora

"Come in"

I reluctantly entered his house. It's a mini flat, very comfortable and homely.

"Welcome to my home" he said as he closed the door behind us.

I couldn't stop admiring the simple but nice house. All my life has been at the orphanage. The halls, bonk beds and all, i have always dreamed of being in a proper home. But no one was interested in adopting me.

Now I am in this man's house.

A stranger's house.

A stranger who saved me.

"Penny for your thoughts?" He snapped me off my thoughts.

I shake my head shyly.

He chuckled. "Thanks"

I furrow my brows in confusion.

"The look on your face shows that you find my house beautiful"

I smiled a bit.

"Come on. I'll show you around" he said leading the way. We went to the kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, balcony and all. It is a very nice place. I like it. I like him. He is so nice and tall. And very handsome too.

I feel shy and nervous around him.

We are presently in bedroom. He is going through his closet and I am just standing there looking at him.

"Well I got this big t-shirt and shorts." He said showing me a big blue T-shirt and green shorts. He walk towards me and hand them to me.

"Th.....thank you....," I try to remember his name.

"Hunter" he said giving me very beautiful smile.

My heart fluttered.

"Hunter" I said looking down. My cheeks are heated up right now.

He reached for my chin, raising it up for me to look at him. His beautiful blue eyes are like diamonds. So pretty.

He moved a strand of my hair behind my ear. I blushed hard.

"Go and take a shower so you can eat and sleep okay?"

I nod.

"Alright go on"

I went into the bathroom. I hang the clothes on the line there before stripping off my peach messy dress that got messed up because of the run. I packed up my hair and entered the bathtub. My mind went to Julia and Sunny. They must be on their way to Russia.

My heart broke as I thought about it. I didn't get to them on time. If not we would have ran away together. God please protect and guide them for me.

Please God.

Done with my business, I wiped off my body and put on the clothes Hunter gave to me.

The t-shirt is so big. My moderate sized breasts is a bit pointy on it. I decided to pull it off and wear my bra before wearing it.