48

We make it back to the hotel quickly and waste no time in heading straight for the room. As I slot the card into the lock, Ben snakes around my waist and kisses my neck, sending my desire skyrocketing.

The door opens and he gently pushes me in, closing the door behind him. He runs his hands through his hair and smiles again. "I still can't believe you're here." He lazily traces a finger up my arm, sending shivers down my body. "You look amazing... seems almost a shame to take it off..." he says, sliding my spaghetti strap down. Without a thought, I untie the bow on the corset, and he swallows, longing in his eyes. I finish loosening the dress and let it fall to the floor.

"I've missed you." I admit and he sweeps me off of my feet and over to the bed. "I've missed you so much..." he leans over me and gently kisses my lips. I moan into his kiss and let him caress my tongue with his own. My breath hitches as he slowly kisses down my neck and across my collarbone. Running his tongue down towards my breasts, he flips my strapless bra down to expose them and licks each nipple until they stiffen. I can feel the aching between my legs, and I suck in a sharp intake of breath as he gently bites on them. He laughs lightly and continues to kiss down my stomach. When he reaches my tights and panties, he breathes over my most sensitive area and I grip the sheets.

"Ben..." I moan, arching my hips off the bed. He removes them and spreads my legs apart before looking into my eyes.

"You're so beautiful, Holly..." Ben says, almost in a whisper before moving between my legs. As soon as his tongue hits me, I gasp. He moves slowly at first, and I can feel my desire pooling. He puts a finger deep inside me and builds a rhythm with his tongue, making me groan in pleasure. He pulls his finger out and sucks the wetness of it and, desperate to feel him, I lean up and pull him towards me. I can feel his length pressing against me and I instinctively writhe against him. Moaning, I start to pull his shirt over his head and kiss his broad, lean chest. Creating the same movement with my own tongue, I lick his nipples and hear a guttural noise from his throat. Motioning for him to stand, I remove the remainder of his clothes and kiss down his stomach before flicking my tongue over the tip of his manhood. His legs buckle and I giggle lightly. As I take him into my mouth, he moans my name, which turns me on even more.

Pushing me gently onto the bed, he brings his weight over me and slowly slides himself inside me. My breath hitches and Ben kisses my lips as he builds a rhythm. I wrap my legs around his waist, pulling him deeper inside me, which makes his eyes roll back. He moans into my mouth, and I lick his lips, which almost sends him over the edge. As the rhythm increases, I dig my nails into his back as I feel myself nearing the verge. As I finally come undone, Ben lets out a final moan before spilling inside me.

He lays his head on my chest, panting and I bring my arms around him until our breathing settles. When I hear him snoring lightly, I gently roll him over to his side of the bed and get up. Pulling on his t-shirt, I walk into the bathroom to remove my make-up and brush my teeth. Getting back into bed, I cuddle into him, and he wraps his arms around me. Feeling closer than we've ever felt before, I fall asleep in his embrace.

***

The next morning, I wake to Ben's gentle kisses along my neck.

"I love you in my t-shirt, it's so fucking sexy." He says, and I can't help but giggle.

"What's the time?" I reply croakily and he groans to look over at his phone.

"9:30, we need to leave soon if we're going to get back at a reasonable time."

"We have to check out by 11... do you have plans?" I ask, leaning into him.

"No, we have plans... you're meeting my mum, remember?"