Conscious

When Touya wakes, it's bright. A lot brighter than he was used to.
It was usually pretty dim in the bar, and he rarely ever really went out during the day anymore.
He squints, taking in his new surroundings. Bright. White everywhere. The sound of water? He groans, confused, and begins pushing himself up a little more, trying to ignore the dull aching in his head.

"Finally." A raspy voice scoffs.

Shigaraki.
Touya groans again, somehow finding the energy to roll his eyes.

"Where's Star?" He slurs, blinking to try and clear his vision.

Everything was still a little doubled, a bit blurry, but he was beginning to make out the vague shapes of the other members of the League.
He just couldn't see in enough detail to distinguish them all from each other. He just wanted little Star. He wanted just a glimpse of her to know she was okay.

"I've got her." Spinner speaks up from the corner of Touya's eye, a green mass with a pink blob from all Touya could see.

"She okay?" Touya asks, reaching out to hold her.

"She's fine." Shigaraki interrupts bluntly.

"She's sleepin'!" Touya hears Toga chime, loudly. His eye twitches from the pain of her voice bouncing through his skull. "She made those boring old heroes all sick! It was awesome!"

"She did?" Touya asks, frowning a little. "You let her?"

"We were just as trapped as you, idiot." Shigaraki snarls, Touya's vision clearing enough to allow him to see his lip curled up on one side.

"Shh, she's still sleeping." Jin hushes, before calling out: "Boy, I sure love yellin'!"

Touya's able to make out the glare Spinner gives him, before gently moving her hair out of her face with his talons to check she's still sleeping.

"I want her." Touya demands firmly, outstretching his arms even further.

"Uh..." Spinner falters, looking a little desperately at Shigaraki.

"She thinks you're dead." Shigaraki informs Touya bluntly, still scowling slightly. "We don't want her getting over excited and losing control of her quirk again."

"What?" Touya asks, his eyes lidding even more than usual in confusion.

He tries to straighten himself even more, realising he's sat on the marble floor of a hotel lobby, his back against the wall.
He looks around properly now he's able to see clearly, taking in the details of the room he's in. There was no doubt about it, it was definitely a hotel lobby, although there wasn't another human being outside of the League within view.
It must be a fancy hotel, wherever they were, because it even had a fucking water feature in the center.

"She saw Gran Torino knock you out and assumed he killed you." Spinner informs Touya, sitting down with Star attached to his chest still, her little arms wrapped around his neck.

If she was awake, or woke up to find herself in Spinner's arms, she'd be humiliated. Touya had seen her blush over a lot less with Spinner.
It was cute, but if she'd already gotten that upset, he didn't want her to be upset when she woke up too.

Then he realises just what they were telling him.
She'd gotten upset to the point of losing control of her quirk because she thought he had died.
She had thought he, Touya, had died. And was upset about it.
He didn't even have that from his true flesh and blood.

He ignores the aching in his chest that threatened to become more painful than the headache he was now sporting thanks to that old fart.

"She lost control of her quirk." He repeats slowly, trying to wrap his head around all the information he'd been fed and the new environment he was in.