No Clue

"Pawpaw! Pa! You're back!" You exclaim, running straight for them with your arms outstretched the second they walk into the kitchen.

Tomura instantly lifts you in the air the second you throw yourself at him, being the only person that could lift you up easily now.
He only does it for a moment though before putting you back down and scruffing your hair, knowing that you'll want to spend time with Dabi, too.
Dabi crouches to give you a quick hug, patting your head as he stands and thanking Zero when he picks up the suitcase for him and begins to take it upstairs wordlessly.

"Have a nice night darlin' girl?" Dabi asks, booping your nose playfully.

"Mhm! Look! We almost match." You say, holding out one hand to show him your painted nails.

He seems happy about it, pinching your side playfully as he grins. You squeal and swat him away, ignoring the feeling of Hakuchō's eyes on you from across the room.

"Did you have a nice time? You forgot to send me pictures like you promised." You remind him, following his footsteps towards the kitchen sink.

"I did, didn't I? Oops." He shrugs as he fills a cup with water. "Wasn't anythin' fancy though hon, you didn't miss out on anything."

"It wasn't fancy?" You ask. "But it was Tomuras birthday! You're meant to take him somewhere with lots of candles and roses!"

"You get that from TV too?" Dabi asks, raising an eyebrow and smirking at you playfully from behind the glass in his hand.

You frown at him, which doesn't make the smug smirk tugging at one of the staples at the corner of his mouth lower any more.
Meanwhile Tomura talks to Hakuchō quietly where she has been sitting with Cloud, blocking your view of her.

"'Mura!" You call, trying to get him to side with you.

"Wait a second, Star." He replies, holding his hand up dismissively.

Dabi doesn't look impressed that you had been brushed off for Tomura to talk to Hakuchō instead, but you don't really think too much about it, Tomura was usually busy after all.

"Did you at least take him for a nice dinner?" You ask, trying to put your years of watching romance on TV to good use.

"Star, that's not..." Dabi begins, and then rolls his eyes, flicking your forehead. "Main thing was gettin' away from you, you little twerp."

"Am not!" You reply, following after him as he walks out of the kitchen, sipping his water. "Jerk!"

"Can you hear a fly, man?" Dabi asks Spinner as he passes, which makes you get all embarrassed, so you go quiet again, holding onto Dabi's shirt.

"Got you a little present princess." Dabi informs you as you continue following him up the stairs.

"You did?" You ask, surprised.

"'Course." He replies, his metallic hand going to the back of your head.

"What is it?" You ask, looking up at him with wide, excited eyes.

"C'mon, I'll show ya." Dabi says, opening his bedroom door so that you can duck under his arm as you enter. "Look, Zero left it out for you."

You rush over to the little book on the bed, looking at it and opening the pages to see what's inside.
But there's only blank pages inside with one word at the top of each page, none of them making any sense when you string them together.

"S' a book where you can draw side to side with someone else." Dabi explains from behind you, pointing at the word at the top of the page. "So these pages are for you and another person to draw a bear."