Old Wounds

Touya stirs, noting the cool feeling under his hands, and cuddles closer subconsciously, his lips pressing against the patch of skin his face is pressed up against lazily.
The cool was so nice, such a relief in comparison to the feeling of his quirk boiling him alive underneath his skin.
He doesn't really remember falling asleep. Briefly remembers Tomura being beside him at some point. That'd explain the cool skin under his fingertips and face.

"'Mura." He murmurs again, using his hands splayed under Tomuras shirt to press his body tighter to Touyas.

He presses another lazy kiss to the scabbed up, damaged skin of Tomura's neck.

"Dabi." Tomura warns. "Star's here."

"Gross..." He hears his little Starshine whisper.

"Mm. Star." He mumbles sleepily, removing a hand from Tomuras chest to pat around the bed to find Star.

She's close to Tomura, so it doesn't take too long for Touya to figure out that his hand is on her side and he tries to offer her a soothing rub.

"What're you doin' here Star?" He asks sleepily. "Nightmare?"

He's not even sure where he is. He'd assumed Shigaraki's room somehow, but he doubts Y/N would feel comfortable coming to look for him there.

"You pulled me down!" She accuses. "You pulled Shigaraki down too, even though he didn't want to cuddle!"

"Huh?" Touya grumbles, her words waking him up a little more, him letting go of them both to lean up on his elbow and rub his eye carefully.

Sure enough, Tomura and Star were curled up together, Stars back pressed pretty snugly to Tomuras chest, Tomuras hand fisted up as he rested his arm over her. She spins around the second Touya's lifted himself up, revealing an irked look on her face.

"I wasn't cuddling him." Touya snorts, the lie leaving him rather pointlessly.

He also pulls away from Tomura, who lets go of Star, sitting up properly and stretching his back and arms out delicately.
He scoots to the end of the bed, not paying any attention to the anger radiating off Star and the pointlessly defiant look on Touya's face.

"Liar!" She replies straight away. "Lying is bad!"

"I don't cuddle." Touya insists, despite knowing full well he did.

He also knew full well that Star knew he did too. They cuddled all the time.
It wasn't his fault that his childhood had been totally deprived of physical affection so now he soaked in gentle and loving touches whenever he could.

"Liar liar pants on fire!" She accuses, clearly not hearing the hilarious irony in her statement. "You always cuddle me!"

Tomura huffs in amusement, standing from the bed and looking lazily over his shoulder at the two, his red eyes peering through baby blue bangs.

"Let him live his lie, Star." He smirks, looking directly at Touya with a glint of entertainment in his eyes. "He doesn't want to ruin his reputation."

"At least what people say 'bout me is cooler than bein' a man-child." Touya sneers back in return.

Star reaches for Touyas arm, her little hand wrapping around his infected wrist carefully. She looks up at him with fearful eyes, and Touya immediately realises his mistake.

"Not arguin' Starshine." He reassures her, moving hair out of her face to kiss her forehead.

Shigaraki pats Star's head carefully, as if wanting to reassure her too in his own clunky and awkward way.