Little Body, Big Feelings

**TW: Mention of CSA, death mention, references towards neglect, abuse and drug abuse.**

"You gotta come back. Stay away!" Jin immediately opens the phone call with.

"What?"  Touya hisses, turning away from the potential recruit he'd managed to land.

"Little Star..." Jin begins.

Panic grips Touya's chest immediately, although he tries to keep his cool in front of the stranger leaning against the alleyway wall opposite him.
He doesn't seem pissed off yet, patiently waiting for Touya to finish his phone call while he smokes, looking around the darkened alleyway.

"What's happened? She alright?" Touya asks, his voice hushed.

He wants to turn his back to the stranger, but knows better than to do that, so simply tries his hardest to keep his voice as low as it could really go, and cover his mouth with his hand.

"Uh... she woke up a little grouchy." Jin begins with. "And Kurogiri was on my dick about gettin' her to do some school work."

Touya grunts, wishing he could motion with his hand for Jin to hurry it up.

"And y'know, Star didn't really feel like it, but she's gotta and..."

"Twice, get to the point." Touya snaps, sensing the potential recruit beginning to lose interest.

"Hey! Don't yell at me!" Jin barks back. "Jokes on you, I love it!"

"I'm working." Touya reminds him through gritted teeth.

"Well, she was bein' all grumpy, naw, she's a delight, and... well... I don't know. It got to me a little bit."

"F' she hurt your feelin's, pass her onto someone else." Touya sighs.

"No-ones here." Jin whines.

"Give her to duster then." Touya groans, fighting the urge to throw his hands in the air in frustration.

"He's out too."

"Oh for fuck..." Touya hisses. "Fine. I'll sort it out. Jus' put her in her room an' put Spirited Away on."

He hangs up, not wanting to entertain any further conversation with Jin.

"Sorry 'bout that." Touya lifts his shoulders a couple of times as if physically shaking that conversation off. "As I was sayin'..."

"Still fucking around with kids, huh?" The stranger asks, flicking his cigarette down the dark alleyway, landing it in a small puddle.

Touya scowls for a second in confusion, before what the other man asks settles in his head.

"The fuck didja say?" Touya asks, his voice low and dangerous.

"Ain't a problem, man." The small statured man holds his hands up defensively. "Jus' think you should lead with that instead of the righteous shit about changing society."

The implication of his earlier statement, now accompanied with the sarcasm towards the cause that Touya really fucking believed in and needed to happen to correct everything that had happened to him growing up begins to boil his blood.

"Like ya can't be that holier than thou when you're fuckin' kiddi-"

The last thread holding Touya's restraint together snaps and before he can even think twice about it, he's gripping the no-longer potential recruit by the shoulders, shoving his back against the alleyway wall.
He's surrounded by his own flames, he knows that much, and he can hear the familiar squealing of pain that often came with his flames, but his brain is too fogged up to really comprehend the severity of his current actions.